Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Konfabulator and Widgetdock

5 posts in this topic

I have installed Konfabulator and Widgetdock now what I want to do is have only some (the ones I specify) widgets open when I click on the Widgetdock, and the rest would just stay on the desktop. HAHA, after reading that your probably more confused than I am. Let me take anther stab at it... with pictures:

28bqgch.jpg

Ok see the Callwave widget, I want that only to show up when I click the Widgetdock widget:

24yuxqt.jpg

If this isn't possible is there I way, a work around ect... that would make this possible? Thank your for your help.

EDIT: What I want is for it to do practically the same thing as if I were to press the F8 key.

So what you are saying is you want to hide the widget and when you click on a shortcut show the widget? That way the widget is always running?

1. Right click the widget and choose "Hide Widget"

2. Create a shortcut to the widget and as an argument use "showWidget();"

Hmmm... *confused* So I want to hide the widget. By hide the widget do you mean the dashboard... or the other widgets on the desktop? And how do I set an argument? Thanks.

what I posted was for a shortcut in a regular dock like RK I.m not sure if you can show/hide with the widget dock just start and stop it I think. If you are wanting to hide all your widgets and then they appear when you click the widget dock I dont think that is possible. Not with that widget(dock)