Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

VLC Quick Look skin

50 posts in this topic

It can be ported. I downloaded it and has all buttons etc... as separate images.

you see that one is not exactly quick look skin. it is close but it consists of 2 windows (picture and controls)

Is there any chance we could use your theme for Gom player then ?

Sorry, forgot to attach. It´s based on the Quicktimeskin and is, due to the original quicklook design, a bit limited functionable.

You have to access the most funktions through rightclick, though you can make volume louder with arrow up and down.

quicklook for GOMplayer.zip

This is the first time using GOM player,I think it's a good player too,even the memory usage quite high,but fast player,your skin I like it,I'm using GOM is because I want to use your skin,could you make it more transparent and give a shadow,thank you very much Bjorn,appreciate that

If you see the attachment,see the ICYradio and miranda skins the have transparent and shadows

could you make it more transparent and give a shadow,

The GOM player uses bitmaps which makes it harder to give transparency I have never made a vlc skin but will look into it.

from what I have seen with the VLC skin it uses png's so transparency and a shadow should be no problem. I'm having to rework all the graphics though.

Got most of the graphics done but still playing with the xml code for the skin.

Got most of the graphics done but still playing with the xml code for the skin.

Thank you for your work,we'll wait.

Sorry guys this will take an experienced VLC skinner and that is not me. If anyone wants to step up I can help with the graphics but I cant seem to get the VLC skin editor to work right on my computer.

Hi, I'm porting Leopard QuickLook by alabanco to VLC.

The problem is I need VLC 0.9.0 and don't know where to download it (the skin doesn't work properly with 0.8.6 because I'm using an unsupported feature as of that version, called Panel, and can't continue without that feature :().

So if someone can point me to place to download VLC 0.9.0 binaries for Windows I would appreciate it (else I'll have to wat till 0.9.0 is released as stable :P).

Edit:

Ok, I answer myself ;)

http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/win32/latest/

How much transparency do you want?

Note: VLC doesn't support alpha transparency as in .png files, just blend setting in window, such as 50%, 70%, so the ENTIRE window (except maybe the movie itself) will be alpha blended with the same value :(