Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hollister letters and bird?

13 posts in this topic

My girlfriend is sort of obsessed with Hollister so she asked me if I can make or find a Hollister wallpaper.

logo_HOLLISTER.gif

Maybe if it's possible, to get that bird on the bottom bigger, and this font in the picture below?

hollister.jpg

Please and thank you for any one who can help. And just for note, the resoultion needs to be 1600x1200 or so.

Awesome. Thanks so far man!

By the way, for the color of the background, can it be a little less brownish - grey? Maybe a light grey, some what off white?

this?...

53jtjqw.jpg

(I watermarked it). I have to change the spit marks on the logo and words to make the new background color, but is that the color you had in mind?

Yeah, that's a little better.

And I got a question...

How did you enlarge the bird and font so it'd fit so smooth and not looked so stretched out?

I drew it. Free hand on Adobe PhotoShop CS2.

Beter, or lighter still?

5y1qhq0.jpg

or... one with more character

61lzjx4.jpg

Clearly your new to Custom walls. Don't use the preview '640x480' ones I've been posting. Once you've decided how you want it; I'll upload the full res, paper onto my server and make a download link for you and anyone elece, along with a few different resolutions.

Wow. I just showed my girlfriend the second one and she loves it lol. It's perfect she says. Thanks a lot!

Maybe one day you can teach me how I can do that kind of stuff myself? :P

So you want the second one? Ill upload it right now.

If you really want to learn. I'm willing to teach

font's not the same though... I think there's one that coms with windows that should have the right capital C, but I don't remember the name... :slant:

That font is more rounded out though, it's fine though. My girl friend doesn't notice it.

Yeah; I had a b**ch time looking for the right one. I just ended up useing Arial and compressing the width. A horrible way to achive a font; but oh well; it looks decent.