Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Quicktime skin for VLC

13 posts in this topic

Is there any real Quicktime skin for VLC? I've searched the internet but I couldn't find anything, that looks like Quicktime.

I know official site for VLC skins. Unfortunately there is no skin that even close to Quicktime there.

Ooooo a vlc request! finally!. I havent worked on a VLC skin in ages. This one might be rather challenging. Ill give it a go. Which version of Quicktime do you want it to look like? or are you happy with the max vlc skin now?

I would be happy if it looked exactly like Quickime 7 not itunes/quicktime emulations.

Ooooo a vlc request! finally!. I havent worked on a VLC skin in ages. This one might be rather challenging. Ill give it a go. Which version of Quicktime do you want it to look like? or are you happy with the max vlc skin now?

Man i need your help... Can you please explain me how to do .vlt files :) please

SKYNetX

you've choose wrong topic. Here is a request for Quicktime 7 skin for VLC.

to ALL

I repeat my request. I would be happy if the skin looked exactly like Quickime 7 not itunes mod emulations.

Well i'd be happy to do it its just that i havent really got the time at the moment now....ive started it but theres a long way to go and ive got something else in the works as well :[

Any updates on this one? I've been looking forward to a Quicktime skin for VLC for a long long time. I really wish it's being worked on. Thanks a lot for your efforts zondajag.

Hey I know this is really late and probably useless now but here's an image of a skin I just made (first one i've worked on too) but let me know if ya like and if ya do I'll send it ya =]

still needing work:

mute button

main menu toolbar

window resizing

track and time displays

post-76536-1231725676_thumb.png

Hey jayalexorz a non-brushed version of such skin would be great!

Does it work with VLC 0.8.6?

I love it man, please upload it.

curious... why the close/min/restore buttons on the right?:)