Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Special Release: iTunes + Multi-Plugin

124 posts in this topic

Hey! an error message appears when I click itunes+mp.exe... "Error al aplicar las transformaciones. Compruebe que las rutas de acceso a las transformaciones especificadas son validas", Something like other posts in this blog, and nobody knows the reason (Well, I don't saw anybody). Somebody can tell us a possible solution? please! I had tried the multiplugin in iTunes 6 and it rocks! Sorry for my bad english...

Does anyone has a Mac skin with shadows as all mac skins I've found on deviantart are without border shadows

OK, so today i tried to make an album purchase. It said I had to upgrade to iTunes 7.4 to purchase it (and no it's not in iTunes Plus). Is there some way I can buy and download the album (and of course have it play properly) without upgrading to 7.4 and losing MPlugin as a result?

OK, so today i tried to make an album purchase. It said I had to upgrade to iTunes 7.4 to purchase it (and no it's not in iTunes Plus). Is there some way I can buy and download the album (and of course have it play properly) without upgrading to 7.4 and losing MPlugin as a result?

Buy it from Amazon.com

Funny, dude, but this album happens to be an exclusive.

I already got it fixed (with great difficulty and a refunded song credit), but I was wondering if I'm the only one with the problem.

I admit that I haven't searched for the Multi-Plugin source yet, but if anybody has a copy I'd be happy to be localhost's huckleberry.

I admit that I haven't searched for the Multi-Plugin source yet, but if anybody has a copy I'd be happy to be localhost's huckleberry.

if by that you mean youre gunna try to update the release, then YOU BETTER DO IT!! lol

and by that i mean please!

.... ive been a long time user of MP and im still going through withdrawals since i had to upgrade to the newest itunes...

With the ever growing method of torrenting, my movie collection has increased immensley, were talking over 150 movies. i am looking for software that will let me organize my movies and shows, such as i tunes does with mp3. do not say to just convert vids from divx to itunes formant because itunes format is huge and i wont be able to have as many movies, please help me find this software

ok.. well itried multi plug in with the newest itunes to find it didnt work.. i then uninstalled itunes and multiplugin and tried this bundle.. wich doesnt work.. so i went to oldapps.com.. downloaded itunes 7.0.2 and then downloaded the latest multiplugin wich then worked.. but now my visualizer plug in wont work.. i deleted the plug in and re installed and it still wont work.. i hope local can fix this in an update as i use my visualizers quite a bit and the itunes default is shit..

One thing, with foobar passthrough to foobar w. kernel streaming, one can still adjust the volume in tunes with effect, so are you sure that itunes doesn't modify the output?

Okay So I have iTunes 7.6.The newest one. I really want to have the Black Glacier skin.How should I do this?If I uninstall my iTunes and save the music files in a folder... will my files stay there and will I be able to install this old version?

edit:I downloaded this and after agreeing to the thing it said...

"the file iTunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes"

Then I click okay and it closes.What do I do?If your wondering all my iTunes music files are in a folder called iTunes Library on my desktop.

Somebody please help me!

can some one tell me

if i buy a ipod nano 4th gen

will i be able to put hebrew songs in and view in hebrew fonts?

This thing is awsome! I just have one question though. Is there anyway to get rid of the "Discover your music with Genius" thing? I would love this all the more if i could just get rid of that annoying thing. I dont know how possible that is considering its tied in with the store but still i thought it would be worth it to ask. Please let me know :)

Okay So I have iTunes 7.6.The newest one. I really want to have the Black Glacier skin.How should I do this?If I uninstall my iTunes and save the music files in a folder... will my files stay there and will I be able to install this old version?

edit:I downloaded this and after agreeing to the thing it said...

"the file iTunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes"

Then I click okay and it closes.What do I do?If your wondering all my iTunes music files are in a folder called iTunes Library on my desktop.

Somebody please help me!

I had this same problem. You go to your itunes music folder, and in there you should see a file called itunes music. Delete that and it should work no problem

The links are broken. anybody have a copy of the final iTunes+Multi-Plugin bundle?