Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Special Release: iTunes + Multi-Plugin

124 posts in this topic

understandable, i just couldn't find a version of multi plugin that's compatible with itunes6. saw a couple posts on here for someone to post their email addy, but i didn't follow through with that.

if anyone can put up an old link for a multi plugin version that's compatible with itunes 6 it'd be greatly appreciated though :D

SO what is wrong with the first post on this thread?

understandable, i just couldn't find a version of multi plugin that's compatible with itunes6. saw a couple posts on here for someone to post their email addy, but i didn't follow through with that.

if anyone can put up an old link for a multi plugin version that's compatible with itunes 6 it'd be greatly appreciated though :D

Any luck finding one? There's one linked in the fourth post in the following thread, but I'm not sure what version of iTunes it works with.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=43836

-NC

No, it won't--your library and playlists are stored separately from iTunes. Keep in mind it never hurts to have backups, though ;).

-NC

like some of the users here, i get the following problems

at first itunes worked fine.. after restarting my computer, it failed to work. as in i open itunes.exe and it did not respond.. but at task manager it can be detected. but no itunes is seen.

so i uninstall it.. tried to install the latest version of itunes.. ipodservice could not be started.... craps.

like some of the users here, i get the following problems

at first itunes worked fine.. after restarting my computer, it failed to work. as in i open itunes.exe and it did not respond.. but at task manager it can be detected. but no itunes is seen.

so i uninstall it.. tried to install the latest version of itunes.. ipodservice could not be started.... craps.

Have you uninstalled Multi-Plugin yet?

-NC

To local_host : Thank you! I (and a few thousand other people) have spent the last few months looking for a way to rollback itunes to get Multi-Plugin working again (it's surprisingly difficult). The foobar passthru is invaluable - you've made a difference in the lives of a lot of semi-audiophile geeks.

To nightcrawler: Do you think you could add a link to this special release in all of the old multi-plugin threads you've closed? //Good idea. *Done*. -NC

To everyone else: Donate a few bucks to local_host.

lucas182, I have the same error as you. Sad, I would really love to use this on my iTunes...

:D:D:D

hey, uh i tried this out, and its totally awesome, but i have a issue.

i am not exactly sure how to get itunes to play in surround sound mode(5.1) and that was the primary reason for me getting this plug-in.

help very appreciated.

Does ANYONE have any info on a new version of Multi-plugin for iTunes 7.3?

Really, all im looking for is a way to automatically put lyrics on all my music. (google, copy, paste gets really old REALLY FAST.)

So does anyone have any suggestions for me?

PC, not mac.

Uoooo!

i know this one!

1)google ,"evil lyrics"

2)make sure you have multi-plugin

3)download evil lyrics

4) now you SHOULD be able to right click on a song with an option,"find lyrics"

what about 7.3 will it work for that version ???

it doesn't even work for 7.1 or 7.2 the odds of it being updated to work for 7.3 aren't looking good

localhost: can you give us an approximate time frame for when the new multi plugin for itunes 7.3 will be released???

like i said before they never made an up date to make it work for 7.1 or 7.2 what makes you think that they'll make an update to make the thing work for 7.3

It says, COMING SOON!!

Which means probably he's busy with some more important affairs in his life/real world.. rather than developing plugin for app that keeps being upgraded every two months and followed by pressure from n00bs around who thinks Localhost has nothing else to do than serving their never ending requests. He is not SLAVE to this community, and he will develop Multi-Plugin whenever he can.

Give him a break !!

jeez man i wasnt calling him a slave or anything...i was JUST ASKING....calm down...

For over a month at the very least. I wouldn't read into it.

ya but the question is how long has it said "coming soon" like that.

for all you know though "coming soon" could just be the temporary cover up for "I've been shut down, so long" which in that case explains why there has been no update in quite a long time.

I've pretty much have given up on Multi-Plugin. I guess I got used to the iTunes UI, who knows? :P