Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skinning iTunes.

4 posts in this topic

Is there a way to create and use skins for iTunes with a standalone program or such? Or at least a way to use skins on iTunes without needing Multi-plugin?

Only thing I could see that had something along those lines was the iTunes Skin Creator. But that's only in old posts and doesn't seem to exist anyway.

Any way I can make/edit/use iTunes skins without Multi-plugin?

not that i know of.... i think there was something for macs, but i cant remember

There were two programs by runasoft--iTunes Skin Creator and iTunes Skin Manager. You used to have to pay for those, but runasoft's been gone for over a year now. I doubt they'd even work with iTunes 7, but I suppose I can send you the files and you can give it a try...

-NC

Oh to have a mac...

But yeah, I heard of those Runasoft ones. I would've paid to try. ^-^; But yeah, if you gave me a chance to give one a go, I'd be grateful. If it doesn't work, than I guess it doesn't matter. 'Snot like I look at iTunes as such, just listen to it. x3

And for the record, I use iTunes 6.0.5.20 or something like that. iTunes 7 wreaked havoc on my computer and it hasn't touched it since. >_>