- - - - -

OSX Leopard Beta

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 deviljin

deviljin
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:28 AM

zomg I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE !!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RIGHT SIDE GLYPHS

nobody else seems to do it these days, but you are awesome!!! Thanks again!!

#22 tulwinn

tulwinn
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:15 AM

I really like the skin, there is only one problem I have, I use WinRoll to roll the window up and leave just the bar left. For some reason this doesnt seem to work and i get the regular right click menu when I right click the title bar, is there any way I can change that?

Thanks

#23 Levi- The perfectionist

Levi- The perfectionist
  • News Posters
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:35 AM

... nice work.... but to me this is far from being like leopard- stripes are very much being phased out of OSX.

None the less this is a nice theme a little different from the rest out there... I believe the borderless windows are a first... which is great.

Any chance of a unified (non pinstriped) version?... just a suggestion ;)

#24 JPakaSwizz

JPakaSwizz
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Stil lwaiting for the graphite one, everything looks great so far though!

#25 Armondo

Armondo
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

wow, this skin is absolutely kick ass! actually...this is the best mac skin for WB i have had so far. one problem, the tabs can cause problems sometimes. another thing, is when a window is emphasized on the task bar it becomes a ugly solid color. (see screenshots). the tabs screw up in most tabbed apps, and the scroll bars do not work in my window blinds. i am currently running the evaluation (trial) version...if i buy window blinds, will it fix these problems? i don't know if the scrollbar not showing up in regular windows is a bug or not...but it doesn't show up in any other windowblinds themes. anyway, keep up the awesome work! i hope someone can help me fix my problem.

EDIT: ok, i bought windowblinds 5. everything seems to be in order now...the only problem is that sometimes in firefox the scrollbar breaks (see 4th screenshot).

Attached Thumbnails

• Aquaproblem1.PNG
  • Aquaproblem2.PNG
  • Aquaproblem3.PNG
  • Aquaproblem4.PNG

#26 Quube LC

Quube LC
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:22 PM

wait a second wait a second... after i download it, a small message at the bottom right corner of the taskbar appears telling me that there is a new them downloaded, which is correct, but when i go to windowblinds to apply the Leopard skin it says that i need to buy the windowblinds software.
why can't i use the leopard beta skin in the free WB?:( i don't think all of you have buyed the window blinds, did you? help me please, i really wanna use that skin

#27 JPakaSwizz

JPakaSwizz
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

@ Wuube LC: Have you tried Blitzr's leopard skin? I don't know if it works on free version but it could be worth a try...It's my favourite skin for WB at the moment by far!

http://www.deviantar...ation/38749022/

#28 Quube LC

Quube LC
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:13 PM

ok, thank you i'll try that

[[Edit]]

ARGH! dammit it says the same thing, it says that per-pixel blended skins are not allowed in freeware and that i must freakin buy it!

#29 JPakaSwizz

JPakaSwizz
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

hmmmm, your best bet for a mac skin might be steve grenier's tiger theme...you tried that?

Of course the other option is to buy it....i can tell you it's worth it...

#30 gogsythreat

gogsythreat
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:18 PM

Try this as a visual style

http://www.deviantar...ation/58555046/

Its very good

#31 Quube LC

Quube LC
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

where can i get steve grenier's tiger theme? can you gimme the link please?

#32 JPakaSwizz

JPakaSwizz
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:59 PM

You can get Steve's theme here: http://www.wincustom...id=4881&libid=1

Probably the best Tiger theme around, if you want to get the other things on his screenshot read this: http://stevegrenier.....aspx?aid=66871

#33 zhangzaigao

zhangzaigao
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

谢谢分享