Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Every single widget widget icon in history

43 posts in this topic

Ditto!

May I strongly request three distributions for each set? One Macintosh, one Windows ICO, and one PNG?

Again, remember to read their Terms and our rules. ;)

Travelfox we are talking about single icon releases not for sets .

Laertis, we can release sets though, surely it's more orderly in sets, than single icons?

:)

I agree with Pinky...gnomexp did say that sets were a good idea :)

widget.png

Macintosh Icon Mirror :: http://metrobiology.com/files/Widget%20Widget.dmg

If you don't have a Mac, don't bother. It's a bunch of DMGs inside a DMG, along with a few random SITXs. Don't waste my bandwidth, as the file is 55MB compressed, 120MB uncompressed.

All icons created by Widget Widget. View their Terms and Conditions here. Packaged from Pinky von Pout's mirror.

should i even try to convert dmg to png? i have windows but want these icons of course

should i even try to convert dmg to png? i have windows but want these icons of course

Yes, would be nice to have an entire PNG set for Windows like gnomexp had suggested.

Macintosh Icon Mirror :: http://metrobiology.com/files/Widget%20Widget.dmg

If you don't have a Mac, don't bother. It's a bunch of DMGs inside a DMG, along with a few random SITXs. Don't waste my bandwidth, as the file is 55MB compressed, 120MB uncompressed.

All icons created by Widget Widget. View their Terms and Conditions here. Packaged from Pinky von Pout's mirror.

thanks a ton gnome :D

Yes, would be nice to have an entire PNG set for Windows like gnomexp had suggested.

Yes. pngs would be nice... :)

That file alone maxes out my server. I can't create or host any others... sorry. :(

A little underhand don't you think Gnome. You could have at least had the courtesy to let me know.

You can get the windows and mac versions at my forum (see this DA post for more info) :)

To tell you the truth Ms. Pout nobody really wants to go to your site and register and comment to get some icons ... no matter how good they might be. Now if you had EXCLUSIVE icons that you couldn't get anywhere else that might be a different story. You don't have the franchise on WW icons.

It's Mrs :)

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it :) I have my reasons, which have been explained. The biggest being it can be controlled when registrations are involved and it remains more private.

Also saves my bandwidth getting a hammering.

To tell you the truth Ms. Pout nobody really wants to go to your site and register and comment to get some icons ... no matter how good they might be. Now if you had EXCLUSIVE icons that you couldn't get anywhere else that might be a different story. You don't have the franchise on WW icons.

Sorry, but I have to agree. It always annoyed the hell out of me when I would see people giving something away for free, but then you had to do this, this, and that in order to get it. If you have to jump through all those hoops it's not really free, is it? Plus, I feel it's like empty calories making people register to a community when the only reason they are there is to get something that should be free anyway. But then again, I guess that is my opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

If anyone else would be as willing as gnomexp to offer up a png version for us Windows users, I'm sure we'd all be eternally grateful. ;)

It's Mrs :)

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it :) I have my reasons, which have been explained. The biggest being it can be controlled when registrations are involved and it remains more private.

Also saves my bandwidth getting a hammering.

That's the point. It's why I'm mirroring the Mac icons as one big set. I will get hit by this, but not as bad as you. It takes some stress off your site. It's also why I'm only mirroring the Mac icons because people will still need the Windows ones.

Just as a heads up though, MTF does not share the same thoughts that we here at Aqua-Soft do, so you can tastefully advertise here but not at MTF. ;)

@ Bebi - as I said to smoovie, I have my reasons which have been said and stated several times. I extended a hand by uploading and hosting and I asked for a hand back (by contributing to the community). I'm not the only WW subscriber, and these icons aren't owed to you. If you or anyone else wants them that badly and aren't prepared to meet half way, I suggest you shell out the cash like me and others had to.

@ Gnome, a reasonable gesture and one I appreciate it (thank you :) ), but again I think you should have told me - and I'm not alone in this thought.

This is the last I will say on the matter publicly, regarding the WW debate, I'm sick of the bitching and biting (not just here, elsewhere too). If you want the windows version, then by all means come along to the forums and request them. As has been said many many times (boring my actual self), there is a catch and that's that you register. There is no advertising, so there's no clicks. It's just a return gesture from yourself of trying out our community to see if you like it. You're not forced to stay and I've received positive feedback from all users registered so far.

They've even stuck around :P