Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Diablo 2 L.O.D

34 posts in this topic

does any one play DIABLO 2 L.O.D

If they do we have started a private LAN for the game...

Just message / reply if you want to join..

wow its been years since ive played that game i cant believe its still so popular

heh, i found my diablo cd the other day and im looking for my d2 LOD battle chest right now.

we'll be playing tonight... and most of the day..

Let me give you the ip address: cole.servegame.com

any ones welcome to joiin us... we are playing right now, and mite be most of the day..

use other multi player, and tcp/ip to connect...

if you have any problems connecting just shoot me a message, i'll keep checking the post..

almost forgot

we have patch version 1.11b

it can be downloaded if you need it...

Ah, just got a mac version today :P so, if anyone is about to host a lan game - feel free to invite me through gtalk :)

Ah, just got a mac version today :P so, if anyone is about to host a lan game - feel free to invite me through gtalk :)

when you get the chance jump on

>Other Multiplayer

>TCP/IP

Ip-Address cole.servegame.com

We'll see ya in game

I'd love to get in on the game but the recent ice storm in the midwest pretty much has my power out for the last four days. Hopefully I can resurrect my characters and join in as soon as everything is back to normal.

Hey link! sounds great, we'll be starting the game up around 5:30 pm central time... look forward to seeing you there...

if your able to get on...

We are thinking of opening a voice chat gaming server for the game as well.. called team speak...

Update to current players...

Diablo 2 Live

As of Dec, 4th 2006

A TeamSpeak Live voice service has been installed.

This will allow instant communication among players, and provide information at a faster rate on what's going on in game.

We are really excited to be using this service!

To connect you need to download a small 5mb file, and install the client on your computer, and use the connection menu to connected to the voice server ip provided.

There is no user name required, just a nick name, and a password you want to use every time you login...

Woohoo! This is going to be a blast...

Don't forget to set a hot key tho... This will save on typing time!

Hense (Enter) BLA BLA BLA (Enter Again)

If your like me, i forget to hit enter, and then all the short cut keys start opening stuff, lol...

------Connection Information------

|Diablo 2, LOD, V1.11B|

Server IP Address = cole.servegame.com

(Note: to connect to non-bnet servers. Use other multiplayer > TCP/IP)

|Diablo 2, TeamSpeak, Live|

Client Download = ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/teamspe...nt_rc2_2032.exe

(Note: to connect install the client, and use the connection menu. A user name is not required just a nickname, and password, please remember them for the next time you login.)

Thanks guys, and can't wait to see you in game!

Update to current players...

Diablo 2 Live

As of Dec, 4th 2006

A TeamSpeak Live voice service has been installed.

This will allow instant communication among players, and provide information at a faster rate on what's going on in game.

Is there a Mac version?

::sigh:: Power company is overwhelmed with this "record breaking natural disaster" no power for three days MINIMUM. So hopefully you're still playing by then.

Even if I can't play I'd be glad to talk about equipment, for one character at least, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the rest of them. :P

My pride and joy:

Level 90-91 (don't remember) Zealot Paladin

Can melee everything in hell flawlessly except act 4 (all those abyss knights that cast iron maiden :()

Equipment:

Helm: 80/30 Crown of Ages

Armor: 40/15 Leviathan

Shield: Ethereal Exile (Enhanced Damage)

Weapon: Ethereal Death Berserker Axe

Belt: Verdungo's Hearty Coil

Amulet: Highlord's Wrath

Rings: Raven Frost and Stone of Jordan (I think)

Boots: Upped Gore Riders

Gloves: 15% Life tap Dracul's Grasp

Inventory is full of Attack Rating charms, all resistances small charms as well as a paladin torch and an annihilus.

Act 2 Blessed Aim Mercenary Equipment:

Helm: Ethereal Delirium

Armor: Fortitude

Weapon: Ethereal Infinity

Basically a chunk of my life I will never get back.:o

If anyone is interested in my other people (Assuming I can remember them I have a Summoning Necromancer, Martial Arts Assassin, a Hammerdin, and a Javazon too.

I wish I could play with you guys/gals even though it's been awhile. :(

I remember the game before this one diablo II, I got it back in 6th grade and remember it had that M sign on it and created commotion with my Parents, i remember that act 3 & 4 scared the shit out of me as well.

I always liked the Paladin, never was a hardcore gamer because the game was lost or thrown away/destroyed by my dad, but it was enjoyable.

Since the game was lost I haven't bought another copy, and got tired of trying to obtain it by means that the law frowns upon, though I might just go buy it and relive the Diablo experience.

::sigh:: Power company is overwhelmed with this "record breaking natural disaster" no power for three days MINIMUM. So hopefully you're still playing by then.

Even if I can't play I'd be glad to talk about equipment, for one character at least, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the rest of them. :P .....

Link, don't be so upset :) Hope they'll fix the power and you'll join us :) And - oh, Diablo is just about training another hero and finding all loads of great unique stuff :)

stop wishin' and start playin' Link.

I remember the game before this one diablo II, I got it back in 6th grade and remember it had that M sign on it and created commotion with my Parents, i remember that act 3 & 4 scared the shit out of me as well.

Oh... I remember playing Diablo in eighth(or somewhere there :)) grade - I couldn't sit more than half an hour after dawn :) Nice time it was :P

BTW, is anyone going in for a game at, say, 22-23PM (GMT+3)?

We should be starting up a game, around 9:00pm Central time, today... Hope to see everyone there... The week of the 17th, to the 24th, we'll be on a cruise, so there won't be any open tcp/ip gaming, just to keep everyone updated...

We should be starting up a game, around 9:00pm Central time, today... Hope to see everyone there... The week of the 17th, to the 24th, we'll be on a cruise, so there won't be any open tcp/ip gaming, just to keep everyone updated...

Great news! I'll be there!

I hope I'll manage to raise and keep a server while you're on the cruise.

Game has launched early... by one hour...

We'll be up untill about 2am central time... so come join us!

------Connection Information------

|Diablo 2, LOD, V1.11B|

(Note: to connect to non-bnet servers. Use other multiplayer > TCP/IP)

|Diablo 2, TeamSpeak, Live|

Windows Client Download = ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/te...t_rc2_2032.exe

Mac Client Download = http://www.savvy.nl/blog/beta/TeamSpeex-1.0beta2.dmg

(Note: to connect install the client, and use the connection menu. A user name is not required just a nickname, and password, please remember them for the next time you login.)

Oh wow, let me dig up my copy of Diablo 2.... It's somewhere......

We will be launching the game around 9pm today...

Hope to see everyone on...