Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rumshot 1.1

58 posts in this topic

Hi,

I downloaded Rumshot after I saw your post in neowin.net. I have a question: How do I apply the frames to the screenshots themselves? (not for the thumbs)

Hi!, a question..

Are any option to take the snap in RumShot and it be in 230x200 or 640x420 Pixels?

I make any changes in the xml file and modify any values, and work!, but i loose resolution becos the theme enlarge :(

Any help?:)

sridhar: You dont. The themes are for the previews (what you call 'thumbs').

MaTuKa: you cannot at the moment. It takes a full screenshot. I may write in the ability to resize the full screenshot in the future.

I have been taking seperate screenshots using PrtScn, mainly because I like to have my start menu in the shot and can't figure out how to keep it open in Rumshot. I then resize it and use it with the preview.

edit to add: A suggestion/request for a future build...it would be nice to have an option to assign a hotkey for the screenshot. :)

I've been avoiding assigning hotkeys, but that is a great argument for that feature. I'll add it to the next version.

@Zootx

*cough* first page, go to Andrews website *cough* ;)

@Zootx

*cough* first page, go to Andrews website *cough* ;)

I know, but where on his page?

I tried googling, all websites point to his site, but its always a 404 Error... it seems that Rumshot has been deleted :cry:

It's working fine for me. Very weird.

I often forget about NoScript. I'm ashamed. I tried download Rumshot several times without success, but cause was so simple!

Please, help! I can't load additional rsthemes from Theme Pack 1. I copy some of these files to My DocumentsRumshot Themes and load Rumshot. I receive error. I have .Net Framework 2.0. With default theme, Rumshot 1.1 works good on my computer.

Oh, why haven't I found this nice app before? This is just awesome, I love it. Thanks for making this nice app.

he's been making programs for a while actually.

Carbon Cap, Carbon Mon, Kapsules, Just to list a few. I think he also made a alternate shell that wasn't released.

So he didn't start with releasing apps on Aqua-soft.

Never heard about carbon Cap or carbon Mon. Where do I get those apps?

Those were on the main shellscape.org site before I took all the websites down when the server was comprimised. I'll try to get some more stuff back up this week.

Thats pretty interesting! I dont yet have a vista box to play with, but when I do, ill have a look at taking care of that problem.

Alright, sorry for the bump, but the link does not work. The only thing I see here is a link to the Theme pack. Anyone got a working link?

If Andrew doesn't mind I've attached the latest version, until he can get his site back up and running again.

Thanks for helping out guys. I moved to a new server and forgot to configure the webserver correctly. Everything should be up now.