Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AveTunes 4, winamp support

49 posts in this topic

ave if i kiss you thx... would you think i'm gay???

anyway.. thx a LOT :D

LOL :P

btw, ave has a gf :P

I feel kinda embarrassed and silly asking this question, but I need to ask it anyway. :o

How can I use AveTunes to open and close winamp. At the moment I just using a winamp shortcut, which opens both, but then I have to minimise winamp after I select the tracks. I have used the check box to hide winamp when playing, however when I finished I've got to find winamp again then close it down(closing AveTunes at the same time).

I've had a look at most, if not all, of the threads and the tutorials but for the life of me I can seem to get to the bottom of this simple task. Someone want to explain what, if anything, I'm doing wrong.

Thanks so much for this. I just need to figure out a way to install AveDesk successfully because sometimes it works and sometimes it won't show any of my themes and so whenever I try and add Avetunes it won't show up in Avedesk. I also have to figure out how to associate Winamp with Avetunes which I have no clue how to.

OMG!!! AWSOME i cant believe i missed this thread. THANK you soo very much. FYI as soon as i get money from accoutn deposited into paypal, u will be getting a little sumin sumin :P

Hey all.

If any of you are using iTunes7, I'd REALLY like to know if you're experiencing the problems I am.

Basically, what's happening is there is a LONG pause in iTunes when changing songs, and it only happens when running AveTunes. During this pause, AveTunes seems "stuck" on the previous song, and then eventually changes to the next song.

In AveTunes3, it would crash AveDesk, but now it seems to only lag quite a bit.

I'll have to verify with my home setup, but here (at work), I'm playing my iPod through iTunes. It's never been a problem before.

Hi all,

When using Winamp and Avetunes 4, i experience a problem where east asian languages e.g. chinese, japanese aren't properly displayed. Is it the problem of the winamp plugin? is there a way to work around that?

Thanks

...what's happening is there is a LONG pause in iTunes when changing songs, and it only happens when running AveTunes...

Quick follow-up. It's the "loading" of the song that seems to take a while (to further elabortate on the long pause). Starting a new song or podcast (after starting the computer in the morning), if Avetunes is running, it takes a 6-10 seconds for it to start playing.

If anybody has any clues as to what's going on, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

Been Using This For Two Days Very Good Program But Could Someone Tell Me How To Install This...I Downloaded All The Files I Need But It Still Wont Work...My Friends Told Me About It And I Just Found Out About Avedesk And Avetunes So Im New...

nobody cares if ave has a gf

man you'll always be getting lots of loving from the community :)

thanks for this awesome release

and also an special small thanks to unbeliever to make me laugh my ass off

hi there,im new to aqua-soft and i was browsing around noticing all the requests people have for avetunes to support their favorite media player.im currently using iTunes 7,it's not bad,but i prefer windows media player 11.and i was hoping avetunes would support it already,the excuse iv'e read is "isn't wmp 11 still on beta?"".still,it be would greatly appreciated if the author of avetunes would consider supporting it.windows media player has come a long way since version 9-10...

I'm having some trouble getting the song information to appear. I've installed ActiveWinamp, and copied the AveTunes folder into the Desklet folder. I'm able to press the play/pause & prev/next buttons, but there is only the display for the time. Do I have to configure something with the winamp scripts?

very good work ave!

where can i get the album art skin for this app :)

Hi,

Nice support, anychance for Foobar support, plz ?

Cya

Well... I think that Foobar is the Firefox of audio. Nobody wanted to use it... myself included... but... in the end... :P

Don't get me wrong here, I just think that is a shame that a really good app doesn't have the support it deserves.

Thank you Andreas, I know your works, they're excellent. ;)

is their an activewinamp plugin that is compatible with 2.95 i just switched to 2.95 from 5.XX its smoother and works better imo

Good work!

I'm just having a little problem with using winamp and avetunes showing Album Art.

Good work!

I'm just having a little problem with using winamp and avetunes showing Album Art.

I'm having the same problem. I looked at plugins for winamp that pull album art from ID3 tag, but I think I'm on the wrong track.

Excellent work again AVE!

NVM ... it just started working on its own ... not sure why, but I'm grateful!

*edit*

Hmm... displays the album art for all MP3's EXCEPT those I've downloaded from Emusic .... anyone else run into this problem?