Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

aol is actually free

8 posts in this topic

long have i hated aol. the main reason was because they overcharged. well now they practically undercharge! the press release stated that its software and stuff will soon become free. now they are. just go to aol.com and sign up.

the software. its browser does suck but hey the software isn't too bad. i only actually hated it as i said because it's too expensive and besides, you don't HAVE to use its browser. iirc aol 7 (from like 2001) was the last aol to hijack everything

I never said the sofware was bad, i said it was ugly. Although i hate AOL with a deep passion, except for it's im client.

AOL will literaly ruin your computer's performance, specially if you install their "security suite". Trust me!

Well this is what everyone says, is it just hype and a made up lie from people who hate it?

Oh, its not hype, At one point, I was so hard on money, I went from AOL to its redneck cousin, "Wal-Mart Connect" And if you though AOL couldnt get any worse, you are dead wrong...

AOL will literaly ruin your computer's performance, specially if you install they "security suite". Trust me!

It's true.. I use AOL and it installs so much extra crap on your computer..

-Ertai