Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sony Ericsson K800i Themes

16 posts in this topic

The phone is still 650 USD, I doubt anyone here has it yet.

Well, I do...I bought it for about $530 =)

awesome phone

I believe you. I don't have any compelling reason to upgrade from the W800/K750 line though.

I have the K800i... I bought it on contract on o2 in the uk. Themes would be nice, I have found a few already.

The phone is really worth buying as it..for me..is a real digital camera. Outstanding quality on pictures, an actual flash that is great and loads of different options on the camera.

The phone was free!! But its an 18 month contract...

I would really advise buy this phone!!

Jon :)

Dont you just love it when you get this phone for free ;)

I could do with some themes as well, master reset the phone to get rid of all the rubbish themes that were on.

I got K750i, in love with it like madman.... k800i did tempt me a little (actually the rumour pics of it), but didn't like the final version that came out... doesn't look as elegant as k750i. So that gives me no reason to upgrade it yet. :)

Hi, my 1st post here. I have been making mobile phone themes for quite some time and I am more than happy to share my work and my help if needed. Tried to make my own thread to post my stuff but couldnt find the button, probably me as Im tired. Hello anyway.

post-55424-1161815544_thumb.jpg

post-20-1161815544_thumb.jpg

And because its now possible to more or less easy change the icons, and yeah the menu styles too (even on-the-fly with directory renaming)... how about creating a real complete-transformation pack for the K800i/K790i series?

Were working here already: http://www.se-world.info/thread.php?threadid=170763

But really could need some help!

I have a favourite theme i use for my sony ericsson k800i. Its a stargate atlantis phone theme that works perfect on the k800i. As for other sony ericsson models im not sure because i dont own one. The stargate atlantis theme changes many aspects of the phone such as nice high quality atlantis city wallpaper, the gateroom behind some menu options and a space gate behind the rest of the menus. It has a see through menu selection icon in the inner menus, main menu circle type thing and one other selection highlight. Im a huge stargate atlantis fan and il give it a 9 out of 10 and i am a hard critic lol. Its a .thm file aswell so ready to go http://www.techagesite.com/Download_Free_S...son_240x320.htm

Hi if you want to unlock your mobile free of cost then you can just log onto www.unlock-free.com it is an efficient and prudent website............