Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

avedesk 2.0 Preview Thread

74 posts in this topic

Looks really awesome Ave, keep up the good work, and as always much appreciate all your work

nice ave,

awesome...

waiting for the day when avedesk also has a OSX style bar and a dock.... thatll be like the dream...just one app,and windows becomes mac....

possibly avedesk n flyakite could then be integrated together as one package...okok i know im just dreaming....but thatll be nice...

He's not dead, he's busy. Programs like this are hell to code... you try it, and tell me how much you like being rushed ;)

Andreas are you dead ? :@ :@ :@

Nope.

Great weather, lots of sun, salsa music and all that with a pretty and cute girl sitting on my lap. versus working for free on avedesk.

Pretty easy choice.

//Developer Pardoned

As moderator, I hereby allow Ave to do all that stuff. Come on guys, what would you do in his situation? :D

-NC

P.S: If Ave wants it, next person who asks gets a free, one-day ban!

@nc - Hehe... Ave has already done such an awesome job on this. AveDesk 2.0 beta is actually almost stable enough to go final!

Let's all give the guy the break he deserves. :)

^^ If there was ever a time to use the edit function, Now would be that time ..

This release looks like it's certainly worthy of a version 2.0 release .. Thank you for the effort.

OMG this is freakin awesome Ave, i've been playing around with it for ages >< so smooth animations

Wow Ave, this is incredible! As always you do some impressive work!

-Bolero

The new revolutionary widget soft on windows is so impressiveļ¼

I couldn't help downloading the beta to my disk as soon as I finished watching the 1st video clip in which sb. shows the amazing animation effect!

However, the result in my pc is 'memory read error'

2 bad......

another bad day......

hi all

each time i want to download the video in the first post it tell me "NOT FOUND" with a blank page.

is there someone to tell me why please ?

i've already installed avedesk 2 beta and i like it so much. i'm new with this soft and i'm sure i miss a lot of possibility. For exemple one time i had an icon with a close button on my desktop. I closed it to test and since this moment i don't find again the way to have an icon with a close button. sorry it's difficult for me to explain clearly in english. hope sompeone will understand and help.

thanks

regards