Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OSX Finder not going in the right place

7 posts in this topic

I have installed the Mac OSX Finder from Dobee's Tiger V, and followed the instructions to install the finder. But I can't get it to go to the left. The instructions say to right click on the finder, then set the horizontal position to left, but nothing happens when I do so.

post-45147-1149374528_thumb.jpg

I think if you drag the dotted lines next to the apple logo to the right, it should work.

ah, sometimes that's a little tricky, and has nothing to do with samurize, but the nature of the windows taskbar. best way to fix that is to drag the taskbar to twice the height it is now. then, just to the right of the left send of the samurize toolbar, click and hold. the cursor should change to the four-arrowed cursor. then drag the samurize toolbar kinda like down-left-up, and it should then be next to the start button. but, it is a little tricky. good luck!

thnx a lot for the help!! it took a while but now it's perfect!!

I have installed the Mac OSX Finder from Dobee's Tiger V, and followed the instructions to install the finder. But I can't get it to go to the left. The instructions say to right click on the finder, then set the horizontal position to left, but nothing happens when I do so.

is that objectbar?