Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Increase clipboard size

8 posts in this topic

I want to know if there is a way to increase the clipboard size in XP. Trying to take a screenie is a monumental task while not being able to use "PrtScrn". Does anybody know and can you please explain here or point me to a tut. Thank you.

Resolution is somewhere around 4864x 1650. I don't remember exactly 'cause one of my monitors is off-set. 1gig RAM.

When I had two monitors it was no problem but now the clipboard cannot handle it.

that is some crazy-ass pixels, man! okay, well, i'm reasonably certain that you can't increase the clipboard size. it's part of the kernel, i believe. so, are you managing the pagefile or letting windows do it? and how much junk you got running in the bg? i think memory management is gonna be the key here.

Windows is doing all the work here. There are about 59 process running at any given time. About 16 of which can be stopped for a screenie.

so, then, can a pagefile adjustment fix this? either let windows handle if it's not already? or, change to manual and bigger it? or buy more ram?