Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rumshot Themes

37 posts in this topic

Well I haven't been able to get ahold of BLOOMPdesign's [snapshooter borders ] author to get the PNG or PSD source files for his borders. If anyone else would like to lend a hand in that, I would apprecaite it.

As of right now, I won't be able to include them in the next theme pack.

i left a msg on his deviantart page asking for the psd's but he replied that he would not release them :(

on a side note, i was browsing through macthemes.com and came across your post for rumshot beta and i was shocked with their attitude on that forum and how they acted in that thread :(

Thanks for looking into that. ;)

That wasn't really harsh it's more with keeping the forum on track. Since it really is only a mac forum. Mind you I have to point out the fact the both WinMatrix & Neowin make room for Mac Stuff.

Yeah, and they have some windows software on that forum. *shrug* no skin off of my back.

I wonder if someone would consider recreating those borders then? He was quick to give me persmission to port them, but wont allow me to use the originals to do so? Odd indeed.

If someone has a link to his site or da accounts I'll have a look at them.

it wouldn't be hard to recreate them.. but the site is only showing 5.. his pack has 20.

Really.. So that would pretty much involve loading them in snapshooter and taking screenshots of all 20 to then recreate. Would be cool if someone was able to do that. Sadly I dont have the resources nessesary to undertake such a task.

I'm already hard at work on the next Theme Pack, but right now I only have about 10 themes. I like to get about 20 together at least per Pack. If you have any themes created or have seen a theme you would like to have for Rumshot, please let me know.

Rumshot Theme Pack August 3rd, 2006

Click here to download http://dl018.filefactory.com/dl/f/e79f63/b...73b3148db2e805/

This Theme Pack includes 45 Snapshooter borders ported to the Rumshot format. None of these themes are included in the default themes shipped with Rumshot and include some of the most popular Snapshooter borders.

Enjoy!

links dead ... can you upload it again please