Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nubs 0.9.0.0

86 posts in this topic

Yeah there are some things to clean up. I have a few people testing for me. There are some freezing up issues and theme switching issues I have yet to fix.

cool man,keep it goin

although i couldnt use it,(dint have .net,but downloadin it now)

just a small fix needed in read me, : u say it cant run on .net 2 beta,but the link there point to the beta version !!!

update : its up n running, wow gr8 work andrew, its a nice app,

only problem im facing is that the first time i nub a window, when i click the nub it draws the window in the top left corned,not a major problem,but it ends up goin neath OB,so i have to autohide OB to get the window outa there,after that it seems to remember the window position,

Andrew,

I fall in that category of people that don't IM. Is there a way to get a version that is not expired beside via talking to you via IM?

Thanks,

Jason

Very nice Release Andrew.

Could someone re:up the app for me?

Please!

Just a quick note to let everyone know, who have been asking...

I finished up work on what I'll release as Nubs 1.0 this weekend. I may make some minor tweaks Monday night, but should be releasing the app by Tuesday evening (Jan 13th, 2007) EST.

:)

Andrew....you're working too hard...it's already February

LOL oh man. *headsmack*

Ok, so I meant tonight. There's a fricken blizzard and it's kind of got everything effed up. I should be finishing the website for it tomorow afternoon sometime, so I'll probably be posting it tomorow night. Alas, all my women live out of town or are going to be out of town lol. :P

Welp, 1.0 is finished. I'll be updating the website this weekend. Ran into a snag the other night and couldnt get to the computer. I'll do a new post here sometime probably Saturday and let everyone know.