Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nubs 0.9.0.0

86 posts in this topic

Sorry. I`m using a translator program. Please tell, where to take default theme? In folder with skins is not present

Please host somewhere other than rapidshare, I can never d/load from there as it gives invalid link every single time.

I hope I am not bringing up a thread that's too old, however I was just going to ask about the developmental progress of Nubs.

I am aware andrew and testers have been working hard on this app (v0.9.0.0), but just wanted to ask for any updates...

Thanks!

Hi Guys..

I have been trying to download Nubs 0.9. but evrey time I log on to the download website, it tells me that I have reached the free download limit of the day. I tried turning off my pop-up blocker, tried using IE, an FF, both give me the same messages.

stevoruni...

Even if you could download it, I don't think you can use it...according to these notes.

Quote-

"Notes..

* This beta expires (will cease to run) on May 1st, 2006. (yes, I've fixed the expiry date)"

It still works, but there is a reminder window when you start it up.

I still can't download. and it indicates that people have been downloading succefully. Why not me?

Hey guys. I'll see if I cant get this updated and packaged within an installer this weekend. No promises!

andrew_...

as I've mentioned in past posts, your the best with helping us. :)

Thanks andrew_!

Off topic:

How is your Desktastic clone coming? or did it get abandoned?

I got everything but the image stamp working right. Limitations with how Windows renders alphablending are getting in the way. I suppose I could release it without the images, but that's a pretty big feature.

Hi Andrew!

Is there any way to exclude .net framework or it's musthave function in your cooool app?? While Microsoft dont put .net in Windows i dont want to install that tons of crap package, and alternative ways i dont know yet.

But if anybody know something please tell us.

Lezuzius you may as well install .NET Framework 2, because there are many other programs that need it to run properly.

.NET will be shipped with every version of Windows after XP. It's being used more and more. It's a painless install.

Well implementation isnt equal shipping with. Ok then i'll have my headshot, im going to install it because i simply cant miss to try this Nubs out. But Andrew if you can cut off this pack please try to doit, not i am the only one who like pure software.

>mushu13: yea a lots of trojans and viruses too ^.^ thats why i dont need those which need it, hahahaha.

EDIT: oh maybe not, i just read the expiration date :(

rapidshare won't let me download it, can anyone host it with megaupload or senfile.com please, or giggeshare, thanks.

Hows Nubs coming along? Great app btw, thanks and I hope development continues! :)

Hehe whoops, I guess I got distracted that night. It's pretty much ready for a non-beta status and release. I just have to get the website in order.

so, when can we test the updated version? would love to use this handy tool :)

/me points to the post right before majix's

heh ok man, thanks for the clarification ;)

Hi, I'm currently using the previous build - love it :D

Eagerly awaiting the next release, any news?

Well done, great app :D

Yeah, I think andrew is hard at work on the next release. :D