Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Complete Utter Randomness Thread

544 posts in this topic

this is the random thread not the read-a-novel thread.

NO U!!!!

wheres is pyn, i want to honkey smack him

A note on davidsword's picture:

I choose B. This way i'ts easier to grab paper from, while sitting (won't give more details).

:P

A not on davidsword's picture:

I choose B. This way i'ts easier to grab paper from, while sitting (won't give more details).

:P

Lol, I second this!

I went to see the new movie Star Trek (no I never was a fan) and I can tell you its an incredible movie. It is definitely a must see. The graphics are incredible. It's packed with action and has a great storyline to boot. I guarantee everyone that you won't be disapointed.

Additionally I can't wait for my grandmothers pool to open so I can spend my days relaxing buy it and drinking mountain dews.

In the window of time, a yellow orange opened the door to Humanity and said "Hello. This is Eve Jobs. and I bring you the UNIVERSE!" the entire crowd lept in amazement and then- BANG!!!!!!!!!! The monkeys from Antarctica came over to a planet which's value was equal to the cosine of A double prime raised to the 5th with one side having the value of 22root10. They rejoiced and then all was black. These happening took place 5 minutes after the time you are reading this. And it ends with the universe...... FAILED TRANSMISSION. GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ARRAY SYSTEM FAILURE. PLEASE CONTACT T

I'm apparently still a moderator. That's random. :P

Off topic... what do people think about fish?

Off topic... what do people think about fish?

Best I ever had was in Monterrey California, it was covered in Parmesan and it was delicious

i want unbe the dog so he can protect ma crib from the scares that have allready happened

7?

you said the only rules were follow something and try to keep on topic. Does that mean we can double post without mods merging them???

There's a small take out place near the south st. seaport in ny that i went to about a month ago that had spam sushi... quite odd....

fried spam, wrapped in rice and seaweed.