Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Any Designers?

31 posts in this topic

Umm, I've been designing for about 6 months, I do web design, icons, a bit of theme modding (Not yet ready to make my own theme), and I use TextMate, CSSEdit, Photoshop, and IconBuilder, and ThemePark.

What do you do? Mostly web design these days. Some graphic stuff as well.

How long have you been doing it? A few years.

And what programs do you use? Adobe CS2 (for design), Dreamweaver 8 (for web), iTunes 7 & 60GB iPod (for keeping me awake)

I was been a free lance designer for almost 2 years, just for interesting. At the beginning of my career, I learn to use Photoshop to modify my own website banner. After that, I want to find a designer job, because I was really tired to be an engineer. When I was looking at the news paper,oh my! How hard to be a professional designer. I have to learn the 3D MAX, Illustrator, flash, free hand.I really don't have another 2 years to learn all of these in the arts school.

You know what, I download some movies from the Internet, used 21 days to finished the 3D MAX and Illustrator courses for free. Well, I still cannot find a job in a company. No one likes hire unprofessional guy. However, Photoshop with illustrator, these two powerful tools make me become a free lance.

:lol:

My name is Mahdi Chowdhury, I'm from Toronto.

BTW, This is just my second post so of course everyone here is gonna look again from my designs. I've been using Photoshop since 2006 and my skills are flourishing. I started by doing signatures and now im making creative designs, posters and trying web design. I just started illustrator but i dont think im gonna learn illustrator as quickly as photoshop.

I use:

Photoshop CS4

Illustrator CS4

Dreamweaver CS4

Indesign CS4 (they all came in design premium)

HTML/CSS

Names Malcolm, I have been doing graphics for 3 years. I use Photoshop, Realflow,3dsmax,and Illustrator. As of how I don't make tags anymore but LP's, there just much more you can do with the size. You can check on my stuff on dieventart or KHinsider(most if not all of my stuff is posted there). My username is Kazu52,and just Kazuma.