Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[release] RimshotDesign IV and Milkapp

32 posts in this topic

rd4.jpg

I'm really, really glad to brand this new version of Rimshotdesign. Actually this not the final version which will include an other comment system, but well after severals months of developpement with my coder Amann Berrouiguet, we finally ready to open this new version.

A good news never come alone... I pleased to introdce a new version of milkanodised wich include a graphite version of folder and all new hardware product from Apple (Nano and iPod Video).

There is one more thing...

Yes, the awaited Milkapp icon set is now availble , you can get it downloading Milkanodised in goodies section. Milkapp is include in the set.

I hope that you will appreciate all these new stuff and my new Website

=> http://rimshotdesign.com

wow, i really like the new site... nice work

I will definitely be going back to milk on my desktop...

Great, maybe a png version. Sorry but i can't do it myself right now :(

in readme there is :

ยท Icons for Windows are available as .PNG in 128 px

but i got ico :(

Great! I like the website design. Stylish yet easy on the bandwidth (no Flash, yeh! :cool: ), Plus your icons are top notch! Keep 'em coming :)

Incredible! :D

That's all i can say. Now i wait for my most anticipated set since MINIUM - Bring on NOD! :D

PNG version, anyone , sorry for this but i can't setup it today and i want to have that png today, i would like :)

Fantastic icons (as usual)!

However, is it normal that there's black spaces on top of the website's design?

I like the new site design, but I have a question--how can we download just Milkapp? I already have Milkanodized and want to keep the original version. If you don't want to upload just the Milkapp icons, I suppose I could just make a backup copy of what I have now, and then replace it.

Thanks ;). Great job on these icons--I remember the days when you started! Can't wait to see Nod.

-NC

i absolutely LOVE this set, but can you make a safari version with a white border? the black is cool but doesnt match well with the rest of the white icons!

yep I cant download anything. Used FF and IE

I get this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/free.fr/a/0/rimshots/mint/app/lib/mint.php on line 1230

i just check downloads... and .. for me it work...

Let me know if you have problem

For me, the downloads doesn't work (windows version) - only the mac version work!

The same problems at the desktop pictures!

Ok a new error now, this time with the zip file. I think that some of the file names arnt alowed in windows. I think all the files with a '|' in the name dont work (ie all the 'folder |' icons, the device |, the location |, network |, toolbar |... about half the icons....

@lostspyder--Yeah, this is a common complaint for Windows users downloading Mac icons. Unzip it using WinRar and not WinZip, and it'll handily rename the files for you.

-NC