Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[release] Delphi SDK 1.3

4 posts in this topic

As promised, this is the latest SDK for Avedesk 1.3. I hope I'm not missing anything.

Examples on how do to a flip, controls, skins and property page is included in the sample.

Also, you'll notice the property page now also "Skins" to the XP theme correctly.

I've added all of Andreas' Comments from the SDK directly into the code at the position of each procedure.

You'll also notice that there is an object called TAveGPBitmap which inherits the TGPBitmap. This using this object will allow you to "Share" the native image between C++ and Delphi with out having to always pass/update the image over to avedesk. You could for example, modify add text to the image and just called an invalidate/redraw to avedesk and it will see the changes. If you want to use this feature you need to make sure your use the new object, since it always controls Who releases the image correctly. (Must use 1.3 aveimg.dll which is included in avedesk 1.3. )

Also note that you can detect what version of aveimg.dll is used. The sdk still requires the use of this dll to pass/create c++ objects. No solution has been found, nor have I really spent any real time since this works fine. The latest aveimg uses a new method to create the C++ image which is much faster then the previous way. I haven't seen any speed issues using this. AveDesk 1.3 already includes the latest version, so you don't need to worry about that.

To Download the latest SDK just head over to http://avedesk.philc.ca/modules/PDdownload...p?cid=15&lid=28

If you have any questions, feel free to email them.

Have fun Rimmer ;)

AHHHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLLLLY! THANK YOU PCM!

// I have to have a portion of my pills to calm down a bit. Definitely going mad of all those pcm's releases.

[PS] OMG, it's just as much as 85 kilobytes! Gonna take it to spin right now! [/PS]

hi, im using avedesk 1.4 and i have the error "aveimg.dll" was not found.

the link to download the SDK is missing..the page send me to error page.. what gives? is there any alternative way to download the file?