Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AveDesk 1.3

274 posts in this topic

OMG, excellent stuff AVE!

Erm, quick question here, how do I get the flip effect and close to work? They do not seem to be listed in options? I have the options ticked? Do they not work for normal desktop icons such as my computer?

OMG, excellent stuff AVE!

Erm, quick question here, how do I get the flip effect and close to work? They do not seem to be listed in options? I have the options ticked? Do they not work for normal desktop icons such as my computer?

It was is in early builds but Mr. V decided to remove it >.:(

excellent release, but that intro desklet doesn't look like KoL's work

!!!

That's not by me. Not all graphics are by me. You'll see more desklets graphics done by me soon :D

That's not by me. Not all graphics are by me. You'll see more desklets graphics done by me soon :D

Oooh cool...when when?

It was is in early builds but Mr. V decided to remove it >.:(

Damn not good:(

2 AVe: Downloading right now (I'm on dial up) Sure it rocks anyway. Thanks for such anticipated ang longly awaited release.

2 pcm: sir, the SDK, please. I was waiting for this release to have a new power in my hands, I've got a lot of ideas.

2 all: hey, people, cool down. the pages appeear faster than I can read them!

2 forum admins: Where the hell is that 'Thank' button!!!!

was waiting for it, installed 1.2 yesterday after format and now you release it :P

just great :D

gonna install it now and I'll let know my thoughts and fav desklet ;)

@Recall: you want the effect to work on pidlshortcut also?

@Rimmer: lemme doxygen the functions

2 AVe: Downloading right now (I'm on dial up) Sure it rocks anyway. Thanks for such anticipated ang longly awaited release.

2 pcm: sir, the SDK, please. I was waiting for this release to have a new power in my hands, I've got a lot of ideas.

2 all: hey, people, cool down. the pages appeear faster than I can read them!

2 forum admins: Where the hell is that 'Thank' button!!!!

Rimmer, I got most of the SDK ready.. I'm just waiting on Andreas for the final small details if any. BUT I will release the SDK very soon.. If you don't mind waiting 1-2 weeks. (Start compiling your ideas) I just need to finish of the Scripter and make 100% sure the SDK is up and ready. Added a new feature in the SDK last week to allow Delphi to Share the same image in memory. So you don't need to always setimage to update it. :) But sadly still need the DLL to do this. But Andreas as include the dll in the package. And it's the latest DLL too. I've included some versioning code checking to the SDK for that dll.

I hope you don't mind a small wait Rimmer. :)

@Recall: you want the effect to work on pidlshortcut also?

@Rimmer: lemme doxygen the functions

Yes I do please Andreas :D

a suggestion for the Avedesk webpage-- put Last Update dates on the desklets (I can't tell if the Automounter was updated for Avedesk 1.3 or is it the old "update" from two versions ago).

Yes I do please Andreas :D

What would you do with the backside of the desklets then? Maybe some basic functions such as how big the icons are?

What would you do with the backside of the desklets then? Maybe some basic functions such as how big the icons are?

Correct :)

Correct :)

Actually, it would be pretty fantastic if you could eject drives the same way as closing desklets: control adds a little "eject" button, which just needs to be pushed to remove the drive :)

Maybe I'm dreaming here ;)

Very nice, everyone. Playing around with all the new features and it's so much more intutive. :)

does avetunes work fine with it?

What's better than asking, maybe trying it out.

The quick answer is Yes :)

wow this is just blahhh frekin awsome, youve done it again andreas. you...you the man, and you know it ;)

how do i get that suck effect going? everybody keeps talking about it but it dosnt seem to be working for me.

wow this is just blahhh frekin awsome, youve done it again andreas. you...you the man, and you know it ;)

how do i get that suck effect going? everybody keeps talking about it but it dosnt seem to be working for me.

Oh come on man! I didn't work on that Intro desklet for nothing!

Press ctrl when hovering over a desklet and the X button will appear.

Actually the suck effect doesnt work for me either. It is enabled in the global settings, yet when I push the x button, the desklet simply dissapears. I'll need to report that one :)

yay, its out! i recently starting using avedesk and i was extremely pleased with v1.2. cant wait to setup 1.3 ;)

you mean the effect where when i click on the X button, the button slowly fades away?