Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AveDesk 1.3

274 posts in this topic

holy **** batman. thank you so much x9999999999 to the power of 9999999999999

I see you did it again Andreas. It's an amazing piece of software, thank you for it.

I have one thing to say though. I'm using all my time to play with the flip effect and because of that I don't get anything done ;) It's way too cool.

congratulations for this amazing work.....

stunning !!!

*plays a little with his desk*

damn! i'm shift to Mac... I have to setup VirtualPC for that!!! ;)

congrats to all of PC owners =)

Many thanks. I have been waiting for a long time... :)

intro desklet is Unbeliever's work.

@loofygun: still having fun in the army?:P

WAOOOOOOOUUUUUU ...

Wonderful work for all the AveDesk Team ...

Thanks a lot.

leFOOL ...

An Amazing work. Very soft but quick animations, low Ram consumption... Think it's better than Konfabulator. Thanks Andreas

I have only a problem with iTunesDesklet and Cdcover1 (by bzeitler): The widget doesn't show any cover. Could it be because I have not the MP3's files into the "My Docs My Music Itunes..." folder?. Has someone this problem?.

i have DashboardWeather 2.1 & DesktopPictureforSysStats2.5 installed could that be the problem??? i have the latest SysStats

the weather is a PCM AveScripter's Desklet, you'll need to put some pressure on him :P

the weather is a PCM AveScripter's Desklet, you'll need to put some pressure on him :P

hmm who ? .. like what ? a bribe of $500k ? a blue muffin, or just a nod n' a wink ? :) i could afford the muffin ...

lol...

Who: Me. (I'm new to Avedesk but started to work right away with Andreas around June or so...)

Needed: No no bribe needed.

And it will be released very very soon. Just a few details I want to fix up and more important.. A few pre created desklets (Weather, ITune, Dashboard Calc, Dashboard Weather, Pic Viewer, Calendar, and a few others), so that you can see what the scripter can do. You'll all love it when its released. Its easy to script like Konfabulator. I will also be releasing a bit later a GUI to allow help people create desklets using wizards.

Some small things I forgat to mention:

• Holding shift while starting an animation will make it go in slowmotion modus
  • Ctrl + rightclick for the basic contextmenu
  • Ctrl + shift + rightclick for an Take Snapshot option
  • Theme Browser can be found under trayicon rightclick menu, themes->open browser.
  • Ctrl + leftclick for instance property dialog access

lol...

Who: Me. (I'm new to Avedesk but started to work right away with Andreas around June or so...)

Needed: No no bribe needed.

And it will be released very very soon. Just a few details I want to fix up and more important.. A few pre created desklets (Weather, ITune, Dashboard Calc, Dashboard Weather, Pic Viewer, Calendar, and a few others), so that you can see what the scripter can do. You'll all love it when its released. Its easy to script like Konfabulator. I will also be releasing a bit later a GUI to allow help people create desklets using wizards.

ahh goodie :) looking forward to it's relase :)