Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RK Launcher 0.4 Beta

263 posts in this topic

is this the latest version? im looking for the newest rk launcher

Well, I'd highly recommend the nightly build over this beta build. Fixes quite a few bugs.

hey the link for raduking is broken.

i cant download it anymore

Hi everyone, I dont know whether I am writing in the correct section. ANyway, I have downloaded RK launcher and added the genie effect plugin, this works perfectly, the only problem is that some black strings with a question mark develop every time the dock is open..When I click on each one of them they disappear, if I click with the right mouse button this /these strings close completely the whole dock. Any idea, what could it be ?

Thanks

I am running Vista with 3 GIG ram, with a T9600 processor or CPU (one of them) on a dell.

the problem i am having is that when i use RK Launcher and set up everything for all my shortcuts and stuff, the next time i boot my Laptop up again, the custom icons and the icons in the bar become dead links. they do not open what they should open and the icons revert back to a generic icon ( the Vista "My Computer" icon)

I do not run any other docks or add-ons to the RK Launcher, and i really enjoy this program. If anyone is experiencing this problem, and has solved it or has advice, please let me know.

thanks heaps.

by the way RaduKing the program is freaken fantastic with custom icons.

Hello.

I have question regarding RK Launcher.

How can I translate it to Bosnian languahe?

What do I need to read English lang file and create Bosnian?

Thanx.

P.S.

Program is awesome!

I'm having some problems with the Beta version...what's the problem?..well, the problem with the Beta version is that, I can't ADD ITEMS to the dock...is there any way i can add items to the dock?..thanks you guys! any help please!

I'm having some problems with the Beta version...what's the problem?..well, the problem with the Beta version is that, I can't ADD ITEMS to the dock...is there any way i can add items to the dock?..thanks you guys! any help please!

Firstly you didn't need to add this problem to nearly all those thread!

To add an item, make sure the dock isn't locked, right clicking will check that. You can then drag shortcuts onto the dock.

Next time use the search function within the forum, it's there for a reason.

Anyway to animate maximising windows? i love the genie/aladin's lamp effect and am thinking about changing to XWindows dock because it already has this feature

Is this the whole iVista thing or is this just the dock? I only want the dock.

Is this the whole iVista thing or is this just the dock? I only want the dock.

This is just the dock