Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

393 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. Are there any people on line? Now it's night in my country.What about you? Are you all American?I want to make some friends.

Wo Xin Chun ge.....

Hello All of you.My Name is Ajay I am new to this forum. and I am enjoying here.nice forum.

Used to use this site a few years ago, was just searching on the internet and found it. Glad to be a member again!

Hello I am Alvin. i am a new member here.I'm found this forum today and it looks great.I hope I will get new friends…

An Independent Russian-British Consulting Agency.Russian business agency was established to assist British companies entering the Eastern European market to gain maximum profit with minimum expenditure

Russian business agency team is made up of experienced professionals. The average age of employees at our company is 40, and each member possesses a tertiary-level business education, an MBA and substantial experience of working in international business for more than 15-20 years.

russian for business

Hi everyone...........I am new here.........Pl give me a company....

Hi

I'm newbie here and just tell me to how to add my desktop icons to XWindows Dock please ?

Sorry if i wrong post!

Hi Friends,

I am Margrate Lisa and new to this forum and i join this forum to share my views with others users to increase my knowledge because in my views we can learn a lot from sharing our views.

Hello..i m shilpa...i m very new here...i want to share ideas and views related various topics...thanx