Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

393 posts in this topic

hello. im back after a few years. so im new. kind of.

hey thought i shoud say hello before i start rumbling on in here and making stuff up so hello and good day to all

Hi...

I am Dean Hanson. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro now or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated rossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.

Since I noticed these kinds of threads are popular among new members and at the same time, are frowned upon by our rules, i thought it would be best for both parties to have an official "Hello" thread where our new members could introduce themselves and at the same time, avoid breaking the rules.

I know we had a thread like this in the old days so i thought it would be worth a shot.

Respect the rules, contribute to the community, and you will see that not even certain evil mods will spoil the fun you will be having here. ;)

Welcome to Aqua-Soft and enjoy your stay. :)

-----------------------

Good thinking, Unbe. I have been meaning to post such a thread but i had always forgotten :)

I would like to add that this thread is to be kept on topic (Hello Im new to aqua-soft related posts only). Any other posts will be deleted (like the 2 i just deleted).

// Seph

-----------------------

Yo call me joe , im new here . I'm a programming / developer who specializes in ipod touch 2g games. Also 1G and 3G as well. good to be here everyone

Yo i'm joe, im new here . I'm an iPod touch games 2g developer / programmer. Looking forward to some great discusssions and learning alot.

Just registered and hope to learn a lot in this forum! Thanks.

I guess I can reintroduce my self. Haven't been active for over a year :P

hi am a new member here...here to learn and participate...hope to have a great time

hello guys i am new here aqua soft dear i read your comment i learn alot of things from your comment it's great dear thanx for this information.

------

Girish

------

ive been watching this site for ages now but i finally joined...

Anyone know of a good windowblinds substitute? (my windowblinds trial expired today) it has to be vista compatible so no styleXP. Im thinking i might just buy it..

Hi.

I am looking forward to a great Community...I have heard so many times about the site but did not get the time but finally today its my day and i am gonna to join the very useful site for me as i am much interested in Designing and programming so nice to be part of it...

Respect the rules, contribute to the community, and you will see that not even certain evil mods will spoil the fun you will be having here.

Hi everyone,

I just registered and thought it would be nice to say hello :)

Great post!!! looking forward on sharing my expertise and learning new ideas here at the same time..i'll see you around guys...

Helo I m new in this forum and i hope join whit a lot of people. :D :D

Edited by mps69