Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

393 posts in this topic

Hello Friends

I am new here and this is my first post. This place is really cool with full of great food for thoughts.

Thanks guys.

you were banned!!! i guess you ate a lot of FOOD 4 TOTS and didnt brush your TOOTS.

hope the mod welcomes you back...

Hey-o I guess I should say hello here.

I'm Devon, I'm 14. What I've seen from this forum, I love. everything is great, love the members and especially the skin. amazzing work, I'll stick around often.

Edited by yorkey

Hello guys, people who do mac emulation talk alot of Aqua-soft so I joined.

Hello Everyone Im Stg Trevor Stevenson U.S. Marines and this is my first forum and so far its very awesome :D

Hi All,

I am a new member to this member. I am here to find information and share. Please accept my virtual handshake.

Thanks

yo hi, new here, well not really, registered a while ago, but finally decided to get back on and roam around

*smacks the hell out of timmeh!!! runs away shaking naked hiney at everyone*

well then hello! i finally signed up after using the forum content forever. it's got great stuff on it. :)

hi to all.. I'm newbie here :) hope to find more friends here and i know i will learn more stuff from here

Hi im new here i joined about 2 months ago but before then was just browsing trying to turn XP into the ultimate leopard. Anyways l8tr

Hi I am new here .Joined today itself may seek help from you .I am a computer student.

Thanks.

Hi Noobie Here, Hope to Hear from All of You,

As an experienced freelance computer programmer who is presently exploring the wonderful world of web designing. I am interested in CSS designs and I am really amazed when I see all those CSS Gallery in the Internet. I am seeking information from the experts and possible opportunities. I feel that it is important for me to maintain a practical, real-world perspective while developing my web designing abilities.

I am proud to be a part of this online community and hopefully help others with my knowledge.

You will be seeing me around here more often. Thanks, Pax et Bonum

Hi everyone.......this is steven new here and glad to meet you all here in this forum..

Hi all,

my names chris, i'm a web developer and also studying the cisco courses with the open university, thought i'd have a look around, nice to meet you all.

Hello. I'm new here, so... yeah :)