[Release] Dashboard Weather Widget for Konfabulator

78 votes

1. 1.

• Address Book
    • Calendar
    • Flight Tracker
    • Phone Book
    • Widget Dock

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

313 posts in this topic

most excellent job love the slider(more code for me to steal) its looking real good man

u can just use my close button, and no need for credit, took me just a few sec´s, so.. glad I could help..

I do not get it "i" to change the City. It's stuck on Cupertino. Any ideas? I'm on a Mac.

Thanks in advance.

I do not get it "i" to change the City. It's stuck on Cupertino. Any ideas? I'm on a Mac.

Thanks in advance.

This widget doesn't seem to work on the mac side of konfabulator.

ye, it´s kinda buggy on mac.. many small bugs.. and as Eyesonly pointed out, the "i" does not appear. I can prolly post some screenshots of the bugs if u are interested in making it mac compatible.

@Eyesonly and Magnus Wild

I really would do it but can't test it myself. I started to port it because I'm using the xp-version. sorry that I didn't think about all the mac user without Tiger.

So, let me do it this way. I finish the next release and after that try to fix all the bugs on the mac side (with your help).

Is that ok for you?

And by the way, what are the main differences between developing for mac and xp version?

@Magnus Wild

please pm me the major bugs so I can get a feeling about what is maybe xp-specific. thanks a lot.

SioSae

I would love to help out in testing etc. Please PM me when you are ready. Thanks.

I too really enjoy this widget for Konfabulator. The font we are looking for is HelveticaNeue Light 45 from the Linotype library. It's also available in the Adobe Font Folio Opentype Edition, but I don't think that Konfab supports OTF with postscript outlines.

no It doesn't, unfortunately. even the true type font "Helvetica Neue" I found here somewhere and added to my first post is ignored by konfab. it just set the font to arial. and even worse, another font (the lucida grande one) is maybe shown correctly but the return code of the textarea.font property says "undefined".

something strange happens there ;-) I wrote the subject in the konfab board but didn't get a really helpful conclusion yet.

SioSae

@ZeroSpice

thanks, just tried it and unfortunately the font will be ignored too. I will wait until Arlo response my questions on the konfab board. but thanks anyway

SioSae

I clikc the link to download it and I get file not found :(

lol DeviantArt probably removed it because of the images..

I'll upload it to my server in a few minutes guys ;)

That's very nice of you. Thank you.

so they delete it because of the images? why this one and not the other widgets?

and why they do this without any information? is this the usual way?

so I have to find another place to put my new release online.

SioSae

@SioSae

I was just to DA... and the picture of your widget is in the list of Konfab widgets... but when you click on it DA gives the "link can not be found" page...

@thescooby001

it's not there anymore, at least I didn't see it anymore.

SioSae