Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[release] Smooth Operator Port (for Miranda's IEView plugin)

77 posts in this topic

I just wish my theme matched it. :(

your theme could match it ;) ..just choose a background that matches your theme and use it as your conversation background! (thanks to the greatness of PNG transparency)

as to tutorials on how to get miranda working with IEView: check out this thread :)

@russellc: yeah but, I'm going for Classic Aqua, so Classic Aqua+ichat bubbles match. :)

Message window seems to take a long time to open--do you think it's faster if you use an external CSS file?

Nice port, though.

-NC

got a bug again :)

every plugins up to date

i've read the readme.txt

got this

error.jpg

background ok

text ok

erverything else is missing...

help again

umm my buddys avatar is just this square, so what do i have to put for the standard buddy icon? (filename and where should i put it)

got a bug again :)

every plugins up to date

i've read the readme.txt

got this

error.jpg

background ok

text ok

erverything else is missing...

help again

bug -again-? what was the other bug? :P ..about your problem now, just try restarting miranda. i have experienced that once but a reapplication of the template fixed it..

@nightcrawler1089: the template takes long to load because of the PNGs. I can't put the stylesheet externally because %base% can only be used in the *.ivt file and %base% is needed for every single declaration of the PNG transparent background. it wouldn't make a difference in speed even if it was external because no matter what, it is loading the stylesheet

@NARSiL: check your IEView plugin version please. if your buddy has no avatar, it should show a red duck as the avatar

the other bug was with grouping message with satin

still don't find a way to fix it .

i'm cursed :)

the other bug was with grouping message with satin

still don't find a way to fix it .

i'm cursed :)

what's wrong with message grouping in satin? :slant:

if someone can upload me his miranda folder (without the profile file and contact of course)

that would be great.

are you using the latest update of satin? i'm sure i fixed this.

as for the smooth operator bug...are you sure you have extracted all files from the archive?

is anybody else having the same problem? (in smooth operator)

yep

still the same

do i have to check some options on message window (i've checked external log of course) ?

yep

still the same

do i have to check some options on message window (i've checked external log of course) ?

i think someone said you have to check Show url events as well..(in message window settings)..i'm not sure. i'm sure i fixed that bug, though. try checking "Show time" in IEView template settings

yeah i'm quite sure you have done a lot of fixing on that port because i'm the one who have bugs in it.

i thank you so much for helping me.

don't know why smooth don't work too.

i'm sad.

maybe you have error in configure because i dont see any bugs in satin and smooth operator salu2

@megalo: i hope you get it fixed or can find someone to send you a zipped package of miranda...come to think of it..i can. give me an email and ill mail it there for you. it has clist_nicer and tweakui with the see through contact list, etc...the zip is almost 2mb...if you use 7zip or winrar, i can package it in the .7z format to have better compression

on another note: anyone got any backgrounds for smooth operator to share? :)

yo this is top notch.....love it mang....

on a side note how do i get the avatars to work with this stuff.....like none of my friends buddy icons are showing up....

are you talking about AIM? or MSN? or ICQ? If you're talking about ICQ or AIM, buddy icons are not supported yet. (icq doesn't even have buddy icons to start with). With MSN, you need to enable them in the MSN Protocol options. Its pretty big an noticible (on the right side) of the options.

great work. sorry i can't find any good backgrounds to go with that. still looking. thanx again.

great work. sorry i can't find any good backgrounds to go with that. still looking. thanx again.

that's alright...as long as anyone has a background to share, share it! i remember seeing a somatic background (greenish-grass-ish colour). i think they mentioned it came from a somatic guikit, but i can't get something like that (being on a pc) maybe someone on a mac can ;) ..or someone on a mac with smooth operator that has more background maybe? :D

someone like Seph or Castroman :P :P

not sure about the popular people in the forums..only been visiting more frequently for the past week :P