Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[rel]avetunes2 Widget & Bzskins

107 posts in this topic

Turns out those skins didn't have a skin.ini, causing them not to show up. :: DOH! ::

Ave: Quick question on getting text to scroll. How exactly is this done? I have tried several things and for the life of me can not get it to happen. Everytime I think I have it the text runs to the end of the display box or info pane and then just gets cut off.

Also if we have the info pane set up do we not need to call out were the extra info is? Meaning the Left=6 and Top=10 lines in the ini. I ask because I noticed in the sample ini you placed in your second post on the first page it did not contain these lines.

In your sample ini I didn't see an explaination of what exactly the info pane does just wondering if you could add a quick description of what the info pane adds to us in terms of skin design and abilities, or if you've already done this and I missed it please just direct me to were the description is.

thank you for making avedesk and the avetunes widget its a very useful and nicer alternative to the other programs out there that have similar capabilities.

another more general question that Im sure anyone could answer when a skin has a hover mode and while in the hover if the skin that is being switched to by the hover has controls on it are the controls accesible? meaning if I move the mouse to try and access those controls can I acces them and then when the mouse is moved of the skin have it switch back to the original skin. i.e. a skin with a tray that slides out on hover the tray has the controls you click on a control then move the mouse back to the desktop the tray closes

Ave: Can we include more than one info pane in a skin? If so is there a way to set each info pane to show a different set of info (one for title, one for album, and one for artist)

can someone help? i can't get avetunes2 to show any other skin than the default one. i added new skins but it doesn't show up.

edit: nm i figure it out. wans't showing full list.

Hi, is it normal my avetunes widget says my iTunes version is wrong? I definately have the latest iTunes..

Hi, is it normal my avetunes widget says my iTunes version is wrong? I definately have the latest iTunes..

Anyone please?

//Posts Merged. Don't double post or bump your threads--you're lucky I didn't simply delete the bump ;). -NC