Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[release] Luna Style Green Cursor

24 posts in this topic

well i used an icon i found in my shell32.dll file to make a cursor. its a pretty nice one based on the icon. (actually its just the icon with a hotspot) it works on xp only. green.png i'll make a windows 2k and below one if anyone wants it. bigger preview download

EDIT: please post whether you like it or not. i wanna know who likes it and whether i should keep making graphics

30 views and this is the only reply? my icons must suck.

EDIT:41!!!???

I think, it's great for Luna Style. :) I guess, it's like "make alias" cursor in OS X

Looks kinda nice actually. Mac people could use it with that luna theme

for OSX :P

ok but i'm notreally that good. i actually took an icon from the windows xp shell32.dll file but i can try and add hourglasses to it and make a green crosshair.

ok i added the text wait for the busy one. it actually looks good imo like that. i am no good at drawing hourglasses and the only thing i can think of would be to make a green watch but i would need permission from am_tiainen to do that as he has the only watch one i know of

EDIT: forgot to put in the cursor :lol:greenwait.png and download here

i uploaded them all in a zip (there is no pen because i dunno when they are used and am not good at drawing nor is there a hand for the same reason and the I beam is very small because i was too lazy to make it bigger) i used some O with a slash in it i found in charmap for the no cursor (Ø) and i included all of the pngs and psds

download here

edit: can a mod rename this to green luna cursor suite or something of the such?

so is anyone gonna comment on how much they like/hate my cursors? i admit ms made the arrow but what i did to the rest of it makes it good imo.

Hmmm... available for Windows 98?

(school computers suck!!! could use some sprucing up)

If you have imageready you should try a make an animated wait cursor. Other then that, I"m using them right now :).

Your icon dosn't suck..I'm using it now and think it's great..Dam good work.,.don't stop..make something else..GOOD LUCK ;)

wow this thread is like 2 years old. anyway, anyone still have these? i actually ended up losing them :P