Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aveiconifier2

142 posts in this topic

i found a site that has this app, but not sure if i can post the link here...if i get an ok to post the link i will. (the site is in japanese but you can find the dl links)

I could upload the file for you guys, I just don't know if I need permission to do so.

-Ertai

Thanks for the great application - I am having some problems though and I can't get my head around it!

I have Vista 32bit and I'm wanting to customize the folder with the icon as shown in the screenshot, when I do this the PNG thats converted to ICO from your program it doesn't seem to output the file with detail and the size doesn't increase at all when I expand the icons sizes on the desktop. I had the dimensions set to 72x72. When I mean the dimensions don't increase, Im talking from the perspective of holding down CTRL on the icon (on the desktop) and Scrolling with the mouse wheel which auto expands the icon size.

th_Clipboard01.png

Vista uses 256x256 icons for anything above 48px and scales the256px icons down to the required size.

Vista uses 256x256 icons for anything above 48px and scales the256px icons down to the required size.

Ahh right, so how do I fix my problem?

AndreasV thx 4 this tool, but can you add 256x256/512x512 support (Sorry if this request was already)