Aqua-soft V4 Skin For Vbulletin 3.7 Released

downloadv4.gif

Aqua-Soft v4 for vBulletin 3.7

Price: $25 usd

As of this version, I have decided to set the price of the skin at $25 usd. Do to amount of time I've put into the new version, I feel it is worth it. You only need to purchase the skin one time, any user who has donated in the past will have access to this version as well as future versions.

What do you get?

The skin of course, as well as future updated versions. You also get support for the skin. Things like help modifying templates to fit your site (to a certain amount), help installing it, fix bugs or anything like that.

You will have access to the phpBB2, phpBB3, vBulletin 3.6, and the vBulletin 3.7 versions.

To purchase the skin you must first be registered if you have not already. Then click the link below.

Purchase the Aqua-Soft Skin

Please report any bugs you find or suggestions in this forum below.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?showforum=86

Good day,

Is Aqua-Soft v4 compatible with vBulletin 3.6.8...?!

I've donated before for another skin, how can I claim this version and would it be free or I have to pay for it...?!

Thanks a lot for the great efforts.

I'm guessing no.

You will have access to the phpBB2, phpBB3 (coming soon), vBulletin 3.6, and the vBulletin 3.7 versions.
Good day,

Is Aqua-Soft v4 compatible with vBulletin 3.6.8...?!

I've donated before for another skin, how can I claim this version and would it be free or I have to pay for it...?!

Thanks a lot for the great efforts.

Right now the v4 version has only been tested on vb3.7, it may or it may not work. You also are able to download the v3 version of the skin for 3.6.x.

Just check the skin forum for the downloads.

Tim

Right now the v4 version has only been tested on vb3.7, it may or it may not work. You also are able to download the v3 version of the skin for 3.6.x.

Just check the skin forum for the downloads.

Tim

Thank Tim for your feedback, however, v3 is it for the Leopard theme?! The current skin we have in our forums is "Aqua-Soft 3 - Aqua" is it the same?!

No it is not, I can post a sub-style of it in the skin forum this weekend. I'll have to setup vb3.6 somewhere and get that working. It'll have the new darker leopard toolbar and stuff, but thats about it. The rest of the skin will stay the same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok, hello everyone,

for me, it is important to know how i can change the logo before i pay....so could anyone tell me?

i need to know because i hate to buy a cat in a bottle.....

Its fairly easy. If you keep it the same size and dimensions you just replace the site_logo.png graphic. If the logo is wider, you have to modify the css a tad. Which I can help you out in the skin support forum.

• 3 weeks later...