RK Launcher iVista Leopard

Yoni5002

RK Launcher iVista Leopard

waverk.jpg

We are glad to announce that the long waited RK Launcher iVista Leopard is now available for download! The new RK Launcher installer is only 15.4MB in size compared to the previous 50MB one! Yes, 35MB smaller in size but really much more usable, user friendly and features richer!

At the same time the iVista website guide is still under development and we are very close to finally release it. Part of the guide is already accessible for all of you. The RK Launcher download page is already up and running as well as the video preview web page.

Note: Some pages are password protected and not accessible to the open public. WE KNOW IT! As soon as we finish the guide such pages will be freely accessible. Please, do not contact us regarding this matter. THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER IN OUR BOARD, THERE IS NO SPECIAL MEMBERS REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS THEM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. ONLY OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS TO THOSE PAGES AS WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THEM...

Additional links:

iVista Project video Preview

iVista Project RK Launcher download web page

RK Launcher iVista Leopard Discussion Thread at Windows Edge

Direct Download: http://windowsedge.com/downloads/RK%20Launcher.exe (Doesn't work because of Hot link protection enabled in our servers)

We hope you enjoy this newer release!

I believe we could make the installer to upgrade your current installation by simply not overwriting your itemlist.conf and so on but not everyone uses the nightly version (0.41) and that's an inconvenient. That's why I have limited the installer just to install and replace any existing file.

About the Zip file, I could upload it for you guys but you can simply backup your conf files, install RK using the installer and then replace your files back into the installation folder. Isn't that the same thing?

too sad. I cannot switch to Rocket Dock which by the way doesn't have that error, because RK is faster.

this RK vesion has slower animation than RK Launcher Leopard Inspired" installer release!. I'm switching back to leopard RK version

Animation depends on your system specs. you can change the Dock skin which may be dragging to many circles from your CPU and also speed up animation in RK Launcher's settings. It is the same engine (code) we just added some few features and reduced the installer size.

• 1 year later...

It seems that this rk launcher pack does not work with Windows 7 64 bit, and possibly others. I found that the problem has to do with removing the default items from the dock. (i.e. I remove all of the items except "finder"|"separator"|"stack docklet 3"|"stack docklet 2" and the program no longer loads graphically. There is still an RK Launcher process running, however.

Any ideas?