Portable iTunes 7.11

What is this exactly for? Is it a special iTunes version that can be used without installing it or what is it? Could you please give us some descriptions?

you obviously know what a portable app is. so what's with the questions? it's apparently a portable version of itunes.

Whats the point of this anyways?

to be able to take your music library (sorted just as you like it) with you! whether it be on a flash drive or external usb Hard drive.

great for people who dont necessarily have an iPod. Or people who just want to be able to play thier favourite tunes at school, work, college, university or wherever they (and stupid Admin restrictions) might be...

(I assume the above is correct, I have no use myself for this program, nor have I used it, correct me if im wrong Sartre)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Get limewire portable, and i tunes portable, put them both on your ipod, then you can use any computer to get the music you want and play it immediately ;)

I would highly recommend you not use Limewire. It will give you a virus, no doubt. Stick with downloading mp3s.

• 6 months later...