Hacking DLL Files

hey every1, im new to Aqua Soft but it has helped me a great deal in the windows-to-mac transformation. everything so far looks excellent, but there's 2 things i was wondering some1 here could help me with: 1.)i read a post about putting your minimize/maximize/exit buttons on the left side, and it involves hacking a "DLL" file. i was wondering if you could tell me which DLL file i need to hack, and how to hack it. and 2.)does any1 know where i can get the genie effect??! i've been looking for ever lol. the genie effect thing isnt as important as the .dll hack thing. you can contact me at my email if it's a long explanation, or just post it here.

peace ppl :)!!

yea thx a lot man! RKdock is a lot btr, and i have the original mac icons so its looks btr. now if i could just get a skin that puts the glyphs on the left side without having to download a giant 70mb program like windowsblins (which i don't use). so if any1 knows any way i can get the glyphs on the left side without windowblinds, give me a shout out :)

peace out

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...