GMail Notifier

Xee

Hmm... thanks for the replys. Gmail notifier for firefox does indeed make me auto login straight from RK Launcher.

Before trying this I was using GMail Manager for firefox as zaft has suggested.

However I was hopeing that this would be browser independent, so that I could use it with Opera or Firefox (and with 2 accounts if possible).

PS. Gmail Manager has an option to login (mulitple accounts) when browser is started. Just need to check the box to enable it.

Hmm... yes Iam aware that Gmail Manager can manage multiple Gmail accounts , however I can not get straight to my inbox with one click from RK Launcher (can you?).

If I use Gmail Notifer for Firefox, then I can click once on RK Launcher, and tada I'm in my Gmail inbox. :) Only problem is that, 1) I'm limited to using Firefox only and 2) I can only use one Gmail account :slant:

• 1 year later...

I have no idea where to put the SysStats2.5.11 folder or the GMail folder within RKLauncher's ProgramFiles folder

I am using the Leopard Inspired version of RKLauncher

Everything else about my computer's setup is completely perfect - except for this

Can somebody please give me a hand with these folder installations?

(i don't really want to go back to using the soundless OSx86)

I just want a mail stamp icon in my dock that tells me how many unread GMails I have, and when clicked, opens either GMail in Firefox or my Thunderbird or whatever

I tried MailCheck_v2_3_0 - but it worked with my trial .Mac account but not my GMail

Yes, I have POP and IMAP and Forwarding all enabled in my GMail account settings

I can't really find my error here

Thanks in advance,

- KrisKHZ@gmail.com

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLoginAuth?service=mail&Email=[u][b]username[/b][/u]&Passwd=[u][b]password[/b][/u]&continue=https://gmail.google.com/gmail

For opening up to your gmail account if you set the shortcut to firefox or ie and place the above in the Arguments of course replacing username with yours and password with yours it will log you into your account, I use this in my yahoo widget. Go to configure, controllers, shortcut then configure and add it there.

ok...

- the one docklet i have checks gmail periodically

- it tells me how many unread gmails i have if any

- and a laft click opens up thunderbird (which i configured myself in the docklets menu)

- i like all of that - but no actual images of the stamp or red number badge will appear

- i just don't know which folders to put the other 2 folders into

- that was on ObjectDock with the SysStats Gmail checker made by Judge

- http://judge.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?s...d=6265&libid=29

- now, i've switched to RK Launcher Leopard, and could not get Judge's docklet to load but the same thing happens with this other Gmail docklet

MailCheck_v2_3_0

- basically, i love your widget a million - i just wish i could have its power and functionality within my RK Launcher dock as well - that would be beautiful

- is that possible?

• 3 months later...

I'm using Gmail notifier (Objectdock) by Judge, and I have a question about the password input field: it is not encrypted. When I put in the password, it is right there in plain view. Is it supposed to be this way, or I'm missing something here? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tonya