[Theme] Mac Osx Panther

This is re-upload of my Mac OS X Panther theme. Over the years the links died and I never replaced them. Here are the most recent ones and these won't go dead, or at least shouldn't for quite some time. Enjoy.

As I am not a man of many words, here is the stuff you all want anyways. :)

Mac OS X Panther Files:

Mac OS X Panther WB Theme:

Preview

Download

Mac OS X Panther Objectbar Skins:

Preview

Aqua

Download

Graphite

Download

Mac OS X Panther LogonXP Themes:

Mac OS X Panther

Preview

Download

Windows XP Panther

Preview

Download

The Mac OS X Panther Logonxp theme has recently been updated. That the only update though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**(( Cries ))** That's the most beautiful MSN 6 Aqua mod I've seen my whole entire life. You're awsome. I know I could do it myself but i'm a bit lazy

And for goku: The trillian/Messenger discussion has been going on for ages, there's only one thing I can say that will turn the tables:

Tic.....Tac......Toe :own: :who's your daddy:

:D

thanks guys :D. Im working on finishing the objectbar theme today or tomorrow, then I will release that :D. As for the background, it's the default mac one just auto resized to my res. I'm glad ya guys like it, I'll try to finish the new version of the logon as soon as I can. After all im Xero :who's your daddy:

Xero,

Man, I installed your MSN 6 Aqua skin, and it is so beautiful!!!!!!! I had been using another one (website not disclosed) but it is far superior!

You mentioned, "As for the MSN, the backgrounds are in the MSN Directory. If you want the stripes, rename the lvback2.gif to lvback.gif and delete/rename the current one."

I will have to examine your screenshot again, for I was just chatting with a forum colleague, and was completely enamored with your very polished skin, not sure if I even want 'stripes' in the background!

Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you for sharing it in our wonderful community!

;):D :order:

P.S. Just viewed your screenshot more closely...it does have the stripes...so I will now be going to my Messenger Directory to rename lvback2.gif to lvback.gif...Hmmm...I only have lvback.gif in my Messenger Directory...lol! Will leave it as is!

Originally posted by Xero@Jul 1 2003, 11:47 PM

lol sorry I might not have included it :D, if you want it contact me by email, xero21g@msn.com, also it will only look good when the window is that size

No problem...thanks for the offer...On my 14" laptop screen, the current version is just great!

I am going to D/L your Panther Logonui too, for I see the Unknown has just updated the link...very good thanks guys!

;)