Aveiconifier2

logo.png

New version, more features

Because of some donations I could spend some more time on this little tool, so I give you AveIconifier2 :D Please report any bugs, suggestions, comments on the European Championship soccer.

Screenshot

Luna1.png[1].jpg

(source altoprofilo)

Features

- Convert ICO to PNG and vice versa.

- Simple drag-'n-drop interface.

- Totally skinnable application.

- Right click on the captionbar to select a skin.

- Select output formats for icons (right click on the icon pane).

What's new?

- Multi Icons are now created from PNGs: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 72*72 96x96, 128x128 are possible. All 32bits.

- Converts faster

- Batch converting, just drag multiple icons/pngs to the pane.

- Any PNG size is now supported.

- Luna skins included and made default.

How does it work?

Drop an ICOn from explorer onto the left pane. Drag it from the right pane into explorer to get an PNG file out of the icon. Vice versa for PNG to ICO.

Kudos to

Lou for the icon and the logo.

Altoprofilo for the excellent Luna skins.

Download

http://mpj.tomaatnet.nl/Aveicon.zip

Ave (still watching soccer)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAAAAA - That's the greatest App I ever get! (for icons-makin')

*uninstalls Axialis Iconworkshop* (no, not really, just kidding, BUT: the batch-conversion helps a lot and is SOO easy to use)

YES

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Again, your app rulez the system *G*

Acctually, PNG to ICO converts dont work, the icon doesnt show, it just uses Generic Icon File

Which is weird. I do everything according to the icon-specs and Windows seems to like my ICO files. Axialis IconWorkshop doesn't :(

And if Windows like them, they are functional useable.

Okay, I found the problem: ARGB - RGBA problems. Windows doesn't mind them, IconWorkshop does.

Updated the ZIP, please redownload.

Also added an option: right click on the iconpane to choose between exported formats.

@altoprofilo: :woot: :woot: Great Job man! The logo is named logo.png so you can replace it ;)

Very nice! I downloaded the newer version, and everything's working okay for me.

This might be a bug- I dragged a bunch of .ico files to the PNG space (accidentally), and 1) The app froze for a short time (does it freeze for all batch conversions?), and 2) It didn't recognize that the icons were .ico's instead of .pngs

Although I am deeply saddened by your decision to make Luna the default theme... :D , I am glad that it is (like all of your programs), easily skinnable!

-nightcrawler1089