Best Vista skin?

Wuzzie

Just wondering, what is the best Vista / Aero skin around? And is there somebody working on a version for WB5? v5 will be a giant leap for customizekind :P

It's a bit hard to know now that Aero-Soft is gone. Hopefully this section will be a good replacement.

I'm first ever to post here :cool:

~Wuzzie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@vide12301230,

Where'd you come across your toolbar icons in your ss? I downloaded dreamland but the wbskin did not seem to come with the toolbar in the screenshot. I looked in the 'toolbars' section of the windowblinds configuration screen and indeed there's an entry for dreamland, however, the icons shown are the default windows XP ones. Any advice?

EDIT: Figured it out: I just needed to edit the "DreamLand Subskin.ToolBarIcons" file since it had outdated directory paths to the toolbar image files. For anyone else who had the same problem, this is the fix. I really like this toolbar set, unfortunately, it's incomplete. But the reflection effect is very elegant. Anyone else know of a similar toolbar set they'd recommend?

@vide12301230,

Where'd you come across your toolbar icons in your ss? I downloaded dreamland but the wbskin did not seem to come with the toolbar in the screenshot. I looked in the 'toolbars' section of the windowblinds configuration screen and indeed there's an entry for dreamland, however, the icons shown are the default windows XP ones. Any advice?

this is styler toolbar which i revises.use the ss across toolbar,the toolbar icon will Change slightly.

Darker Theme.zip

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...