Flyakiteosx Windowblinds Skin

yonyz

Hi,

I've successfully installed FlyakiteOSX 3.5 on my XP SP3 PC.

Everything works flawlessly.

I would like to use the WindowBlinds FlyakiteOSX theme/skin so that the Close, Maximize and Minimize buttons will be on the left side of windows.

I have installed the WindowBlinds trial version, but have no idea where to get the FlyakiteOSX theme/skin for it.

Where can I get it from?

Hi,

I've successfully installed FlyakiteOSX 3.5 on my XP SP3 PC.

Everything works flawlessly.

I would like to use the WindowBlinds FlyakiteOSX theme/skin so that the Close, Maximize and Minimize buttons will be on the left side of windows.

I have installed the WindowBlinds trial version, but have no idea where to get the FlyakiteOSX theme/skin for it.

Where can I get it from?

If you just want to shift buttons to left side but retain Flyakite visual styles, etc...:

Apple Min Max-

Still beta though...

Leftsider-

(scroll towards bottom of page)

True Transparency-

you'll have to find 'mac/tiger' skins for this...

If you really want Windowblinds,

Kol's Tiger 2 WB

Steve Grenier's Mac OS X Tiger for Windowblinds

or

my own XP Tiger WB

(shameless plug xD )

I'm looking for the official FlyakiteOSX WindowBlinds skin, but thanks anyway.

Edit:

Steve Grenier's Tiger theme for WindowBlinds looks great.

I wonder why there are no Leopard themes, though.

Steve Grenier's and Kol's skins ARE the 'official" Fllyakite themes. They are .mstyles versions however (as indicated in the installation options) Both of them made Windowblinds versions of the same skins Regarding Leopard, check out the release dates of Flyakite and the skins against the release date of Leopard...

Regarding Leopard, I'm not talking specifically about Flyakite OS X, but about all available Mac OS X Windows themes.

It seems that there are no Leopard themes for Windows at all.

HUH???!!! Did it ever occur to you to search?

for starters type: LEOPARD WINDOWBLINDS or LEOPARD VISUAL STYLES. I assume you are more than 12 years old so you should know how, o_O