Price: $20 usd for just the Mobile Skin or $25 usd for ALL Skins.
Live Demo: http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/ You must be on a Mobile device to see the skin.
- Completely new skin, started from 3.1 default skin
- Report Center & Moderation tools
- Calendar support
- Support for bigger screen size devices such as iPhone4 and iPad
- Expanded search (tap the magnifying glass to view search options)
- Color changer
- Tons of other misc fixes/tweaks
What do you get?
The skin of course, as well as future updated versions. You also get support for the skin. Things like help modifying templates to fit your site (to a certain amount), help installing it, fix bugs or anything like that.
To purchase the skin you must first be a registered user if you are not already. Then click the link below.
Purchase the Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin
Please report any bugs you find or suggestions in this forum below.
38,902 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by Swat22 )
DO NOT UPDATE TO FIRMWARE 3.1.3 IF YOU ARE JAILBROKEN!
It is not safe yet to do so if you want to remained jailbroken and unlocked. This advice comes straight from the DevTeam via Twitter. If your silly enough to upgrade, I've got bad news...you can no longer restore to 3.1.2 unless you have your SHSH on file in cydia.
There may or may not be a jailbreak for 3.1.3 - the dev team will most likely wait until the major release coming for iPad and iPhone 4.0. GO TO CYDIA NOW and get your keys signed on the front page if you have not. That way you'll always at least be able to restore to 3.1.2.
While we all like updates, this one is really nothing special and doesn't make it worthy of losing jailbreak just for it. The update includes a fix for the iPhone 3GS battery level reporting (I've never noticed any problems), a fix for app that crashed on launch and a fix for app crashes while using Japanese Kana Keyboard.
Additional security fixes are included in this update, and can be read in more detail here: About the security content of iPhone OS 3.1.3 and iPhone OS 3.1.3 for iPod touch
22,315 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by shiqingai )
The Winstep Nexus dock is a free, stand alone, version of the Nexus dock that is part of the Winstep Xtreme suite of applications, but it has no support for multi-docks and multi-level sub-docks, unlike its bigger 'cousin' in Winstep Xtreme.
With this update to 9.11 Final, some notable visual additions include a new user-selectable glassy theme and adjustable placement of running indicators.
* Fully compatible with Windows 7 and all 64 bit versions of Windows.
* Live icon reflections.
* Dock magnification, swing, bounce, afterglow and many other incredible mouse over effects.
* Water ripple, fluid surface, fluid reflections and many more dock animation effects.
* Automatic Vista glass blur for semi-transparent dock backgrounds.
* Running application indicators.
* Adjustable icon spacing.
* Dock auto-hide and auto-collapse to take up as little screen space as possible.
* Built-in clock, weather, recycler, fortune cookie reader, email checker, net, cpu and ram meter docklets/widgets.
* Over 80 useful internal commands(Show Windows Start Menu, Capture Desktop Screenshot, Hide Taskbar, etc…).
* Ability to prevent maximized windows from overlapping the dock.
* Supports drag & drop of virtual file system objects (My Computer, Control Panel, etc...).
* Completely customizable - thousands of backgrounds freely available online.
* Fully compatible with skins for all other docks.
* Full drag & drop support with extremely easy to use and intuitive interface.
* Multi monitor support.
* Multi language support.
* Includes Update Manager to look for, download, and automatically install new versions.
* ... and more!
Winstep Website: http://www.winstep.net
You can download Nexus from HERE(15.9 MB).
Nexus is fully compatible with Win9x, ME, NT4, 2000, XP 32/64 bit, 2003 Server, Vista 32/64 bit and Windows 7 32/64 bit.
Supported languages: Catalan, Dutch, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Swedish.
Visit the main release thread at AS HERE.
This weekend brought with it a bit o' new dock pleasantry when BOBAH13 & friends launched BOBAH13s new Windows Launcher offering: XWD v2.0 Beta.
While keeping the namesake of the original, XWD 2.0 is a complete rewrite of BOBAH13s well received XWindowsDock providing for a strong foundation upon which to scale functionality and add features in the coming releases.
As this is still a beta and still lacking many of the features of the original dock, users should adjust their expectations accordingly. However, the return of BOBAH13 to the forums and his demonstrated ability to drop some useful and cunning code means the near future should be exciting in deed.
To download the new version and post about your experiences, click here.
Some notable additional features mentioned with the release:
- Auto-update. Now XWDock can check updates and will be notify user if new version is available (internet connection required).
- Keyboard shortcuts allows you to use "hidden features" of the XWDock.
- Clean and simple Preferences window.
- Reserving space of the screen allow you to work with Dock at any time from anywhere.
- Make your XWDock autostart with Windows.
- Partial support of the ObjectDock docklets. Some features won't work.
Note: XWindows Dock v2.0 beta is fully compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista and probably works fine on Windows XP.
Some additional useful links:
Help & Support Related.
New XWD 2.0 Skins.
Plugin Development Related.
Don't forget to donate to the development of this free app : )
31,867 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Darkelf )
BorderSkin has been updated to Version 0.2.4
This release even includes a default OSX window border skin, selectable within the Settings window. It's not the most refined OSX Skin out there, but I'm sure someone with skinning chops could remedy this rather quickly.
Other notable improvements you may notice from prior releases are:
- An updated Settings Window and options.
- Improvements in blur rendering.
- Moving windows without the subtle pixel jumps as experienced in earlier releases.
Download from Komalo's Deviantart Page HERE.
On a more unfortunate note, it would appear that Komalo no longer has the time to continue with this project. What you see is what you'll have to live with.
..this will be the last version for now, i thought that i can continue developing Border Skin but i can't, i felt after Windows 7 releasing there will be only very few who will use Border Skin, anyway you will find a lot of unfinished features and bugs, so don't bother yourself with reporting it, i may continue developing in the future but not right now.
i just wanted to say Thanks for all those who helped and encouraged me in making this application
Personally, I regret hearing this news as BorderSkin was shaping up quite nicely and seemed just at the cusp of being a rock solid alternative in the freeware community to apps such as True Transparency, or even Windowblinds. However, I completely understand having a busy life with other obligations and responsibilities, which makes Komalo's and other freeware developer releases to the community all the more admirable.
So Thank you Komalo for your latest release, and may you find success and happiness in your ventures
How Can I Install Snow Leopard To An External Hd From Windows?
agathor35 - Aug 11 2014 08:20 AM