All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Earlier
  3. Hello there, Aqua-soft! The moment I saw an article about Mac OS wallpapers at high resolution, I knew this was the place to post it, even after all these years. The article has more than a dozen wallpapers at 5K resolution, but I've collected the classic aqua one in the zip attached below, for glorious archival. And the jaguar one is back of my desktop, 15 years later. classic-aqua.zip
  4. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Happy to see everyone stopping by to say hi... including the OSX-E gang ūüėä Hi Alang! Hi Ghostwalker! Hi Khalua! Highly agree with everyone here, it's weird to check into these¬†places where I spent so much time as a kid. I hope life is treating all of you well! If anyone wants to keep in touch, I'm on Twitter @AriX.
  5. Hi this software includes a system files modifications with a external resources and is packed with NSIS. You can modify: - Wallpaper - Logon Screen - System Icons (imageres.dll, explorer.exe, etc) - Sounds - Visual Style. - Wizard Images. Download Packs from Mega The packs with Remix Pack ares: - Win7 Remix Pack v4.5 - XP HD Remix Pack v4.5 - Royale Dark HD Remix Pack v4.5 - Royale HD Remix Pack v4.5 - Longhorn Remix Pack v4.5 - Longhorn Uber Remix Pack v4.5 - OS9 Remix Pack v4.5 - iOS10 Remix Pack v4.5      
  6. Any Of The Originals Here Still

lol i didn't know this site was still around
  7. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Was the best of times (avetunes, susumu, dj, jonas, bz, etc.) and the worst of times (niobium, aqua story). This site helped nurture many of todays artists and designers/coders. I think I have posted more on this forum than any other.  Enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you!   Come to think of it, every other forum we probably frequented is dead (deskmod, pgp, gfxoasis, MT, hardwaregeeks, etc.). The only one I can think of is probably still around is neowin.net    
  8. Any Of The Originals Here Still

NEVER FORGET.
  9. XWDock 2.0.5.8

How to reduce windows reflection on XWDock 2.0.5.8?
  10. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Damn, I barely remember the times I used to frequent this place, it was so long ago.  I'm scared to look up some of my old posts. :D
  11. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Cricket, cricket. Nice to see familiar names. Good times, the days before Facebook and smartphones. Pretty sure I have one or two of you on there, especially if you were over at OCN as well. And, similarly, re-reading my teenage-self's posts make me want to gouge my eyes out. I stumble upon it whenever I accidentally click it in my "Forums" bookmark folder, lol. First time though without the famous theme. When did that happen? 
  12. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Hello there, nice to see a few names I remember And thank you Timan for keeping the forum up. The mac/windows customisation movement might have slowed and slowed, but I appreciate being able to come back and find all the old posts and tutorials and links still up ‚ÄĒinstead of a giant 404.
  13. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Good to see the board's still running
  14. Any Of The Originals Here Still

i'm definitely not one of the originals but did spend a lot of time around these boards. Great to see it's still up and running 
  15. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Haven't logged on for four years, was struck by a random whim today to see what had become of the forum. Nice to see it's around for posterity's sake. Like Timan said, I did indeed grow up and buy a Mac. Lots of good memories associated with this site, though. And some familiar names on this thread! Cheers, NC
  16. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Popping in to say hi. I still load the page every few months to see if it is still around.
  17. Any Of The Originals Here Still

I remember crediting you for the idea of an avetunes skin I made.
  18. Soo.. Is The Win To Mac Mod Scene Dead?

Came back here today to find the name of an artist I was a fan of back in the day. I ended up going though a bunch of my old post's, it's weird to read something I wrote in my teens...   I ended up just buying macs when I finally got a decent job, on a 2015 macbook pro 15" now. Looking back, everything we did was such a hack job, but it was all so much fun. I don't think I would have ever poked at the internals of windows as much as I did if it wasn't for this place, learned a lot. I really wish I didn't host everything I made here on my damn comcast account though :(   Anyways, miss this site, was the first online forum I felt I was a part of. As long as it's up i'm sure i'll end up poking around here again. Thanks Timan!
  19. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Greetings all.  Thought I'd stop by and see if the site was still up.  Anyone remember me?
  20. Xwindows Dock 2.0.5.x

I am using version 2.0.5.0.9 in a Windows 7 ultimate machine, and I am glad to report that it runs rock solid, with no issues whatsoever. I know the last post here is three years old; but, for someone that wants to use something similar to the OSX dock this is the best solution around, it even has the reserve windows option that runs very well, congratulations on the great programming job you did, thank you very much for sharing your work.
  21. Xwindows Dock 2.0.3.x

Your work is awesome, it is the best dock that blends with windows very naturally, it does not behave as something pasted or just patched. Thank you very much. Is there a detailed help file somewhere?
  22. Xwindows Dock 2.0.5.x

23. Resurrecting Rk Launcher Soon

Fantastico programa. Hasta Hoy lo uso en Window 8.1 64bit. Con algunos muy peque√Īos bugs pero totalmente operativo. ¬° Sin duda es el mejor de todos, por su funcionalidad, estabilidad, versatilidad y uso de recursos ! Encuentrelo aqui: http://prudhvi2011.deviantart.com/art/rk-launcher-iVista-leopard-213561603 Quizas Radukin nos sorprenda con una version nueva . . .
  24. Any Of The Originals Here Still

Teenage me is embarrassing. But also happier and more creative. This site is old enough for me to look back on now.
  25. Xwindows Dock 2.0.5.x

Dock has recently started making my computer freeze up a bunch.. just like stalls when doing anything window-management related... Wish there was a good dock that was still maintained. Been using this one since it launched in Jan 2010 EDIT: Whaaaaat dock just got an update, is there any changelog or something at all?
  26. Any Of The Originals Here Still

I'm a year late responding to your post, but given the state of the site I don't think that's an issue. I just wanted to say I vaguely remember that site. It's so surreal looking at these forums again after so many years. 
  27. Exactly, today people prefer make Hackintosh or OS X Virtualization or directly buy Mac  rather than change the Windows visual style. I did it myself Or even most people no longer has interest in the visual style and personalization. Just look at the new OS flat and shabby skin. Anyway this forum with customization section especially, is a piece of history on the web, I hope it never will be deleted.
  28. Load more activity